WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magicana issues an open challenge.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magicana

Magicana

Magicana issues an open challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Magicana issues an open challenge.   Magicana issues an open challenge. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:49 am

*Magicana stand's in the ring, while the fans lightly boo him*

Magicana: This past season of the WCF has admittedly not been my best. I showed much more promise in the Backyard Wrestling leagues than I did in the WCF. Sure, I was in the hunt for the WCF title. I got close to being in the match for it, I kicked some arse. But in the end, the win loss column was not good for me. Let me go through my matches. My first, against Marcus Idol. A loss to me, following a chair shot from August Rush. My second match, a victory against Marcus Idol. August Rush almost put me out of that match, but I prevailed. My third; a loss to Assassin Hawk following his Back Alley Kill Shot. A fourth, a loss to Marcus Idol. My fifth, a loss to Kuma. Not a good win-loss record. Terrible, in fact. Most of those that I lost were due to interference. It changes nothing. I am still the greatest wrestler to ever grace the WCF. Luck and interference will always happen. Bret Hart was never only a one time champion, Shawn Michael's was never a one time champion. They all lost. The great Magicana will have his streak of dominance. I will be the WCF Champion, and my streak of dominance shall reign supreme upon the WCF.

It is for this purpose that I call upon anyone on the WCF roster to step into the ring with me. I will break you like a twig underfoot. I swear that I will power bomb you through a table... wrapped in barbed wire. I have not forgotten what has been done to me. The so called master's of extreme are going to see what I can do. This will not be pretty.

Hold on a second. I've only won ONE match? That is NOT good for my gimmick Sad. Cris, I am wondering if I can get fed someone around my wrestler score who hasn't really been active in the fed. I really need to start getting some momentum, it kind of sounds hollow to say that I am the greatest ever and to win one match in five.
Back to top Go down
dapice

PostSubject: Re: Magicana issues an open challenge.   Magicana issues an open challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:58 am

*dapice is backstage with anna watching his mate address the crowd*

anna: the crowd doesn't seem to like him too much

dapice: who cares what the crowd thinks, this session is going to be different, there will be no interference during his matches, ill be standing outside the ring in every single one of them, and i will destroy anyone who attempts to change the fate, which of cause will be a win, of the great magicanas matches!

*dapice walks of screen*
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Magicana issues an open challenge.   Magicana issues an open challenge. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:03 am

I won 2 matches in 22 in my old fed!

I havent set your feud up yet sorry but you will get some action
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magicana issues an open challenge.   Magicana issues an open challenge. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magicana issues an open challenge.
Page 1 of 1