WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magicana - The story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magicana

Magicana

Magicana - The story Empty
PostSubject: Magicana - The story   Magicana - The story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:36 am

Wrestling Name: Magicana
Height: 6'4
Weight: 240 pounds

Alignment: Heel

Costume: Black trunks, black arm bands, black wrestling boots.

Life Story:

His name is Magicana, and he was born in San Antonio, Texas, in 1985. He grew up watching the WWF; his father was a wrestling fanatic, and they never missed a show. Magicana had a favorite wrestler, Hulk Hogan, who inspired him with his messages of staying fit and healthy. He was only young then, of course, and Hulk Hogan seemed to him a god amongst men.

As Magicana got older, the wrestler's of the 80s began to lose their appeal. Gone was his love for Hulk Hogan's instructions for good health, he wanted someone more risky. And he got it too, in the form of Shawn Michaels. In 1992, he became Magicana's hero. His dare devil attitude somehow appealed to Magicana, although he could not explain how. Magicana had watched as his hero fought Razor Ramon in a spectacular ladder match, and had watched a fabulous match where his hero achieved his boyhood dream with a glorious kick to the face. When Shawn was injured in a Casket match with the Undertaker at the Royal Rumble, and lost the title to Stone Cold Steve Austin not long after, Magicana made a choice. He wanted to join pro-wrestling.

Magicana was trained by Killer Kowalski several years later, and by 2008, was ready to start looking for a wrestling company. He started work first as a Indy wrestler in backyard wrestling, before finally moving to the big leagues and obtaining a position in the WCF.

Last edited by Magicana on Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Magicana - The story   Magicana - The story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:56 am

great story... i like it very much how you used reality with fantasy.

I like the part of Shawn Michaels since he is my favourite wrestler too:D
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Magicana - The story   Magicana - The story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:58 am

owencachia wrote:
great story... i like it very much how you used reality with fantasy.

I like the part of Shawn Michaels since he is my favourite wrestler too:D

Thanks Very Happy. Shawn would have to be one of my all time favorites. I needed to use some Wikipedia for it as I didn't watch wrestling when I was young, Ive only been watching for a year or so. Glad to see that my introduction seems to be good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magicana - The story   Magicana - The story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magicana - The story
Page 1 of 1