WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magicana Can't Beat Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
assassinhawk

assassinhawk

Magicana Can't Beat Me Empty
PostSubject: Magicana Can't Beat Me   Magicana Can't Beat Me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:04 am

Assassin: Hawk is again sitting at the table in the dark room, which seems to be the headquarters of the Assassin: Hawk Protection Agency...

Assassin: Hawk: First tings first, I back. Had to go away, on a little "business" trip. You know. Let's just say my wallet be lookin' fatter and somebody else be lookin' deader.

He laughs...

Assassin: Hawk: But anyways, now we got that out the way, I here to discuss my return to this here federation. As you all probably had known, at one point in my life I had difficulties beatin' one particular man. That man be called Magicana. No matter what I do, I couldn't beat this dude.

But dat has changed. While I was gone on my trip, I be trainin' and runnin' and fightin' while I was waitin' to do my business. I is a new fighter now. And I just too bad for Magicana. I beat him two straight times now, and I'ma have to keep on beatin' him till he get enough.

He a good fighter, one of da best I fought. But he ain't me. He ain't Hawk. I da baddest man on this planet. And he just can't beat me.
Back to top Go down

Magicana Can't Beat Me
Page 1 of 1