WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!

Go down 
+2
marcus
Cris Mastine
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Empty
PostSubject: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:46 pm

Marcus Idol: Face

Magicana: Heel

------------------------------------------------

Marcus Idol is running around backstage trying to get everyone in the spirit of Idolmania... Magicana is annoyed with this and decides to take action, they face in the first show and are drawn (randomly;)) to face eachother in the World Title Tournament.

------------------------------------------------

This is our first ever feud as the two of you just fitted in perfectly with eachother, get writing some promos... There will be a big special match involving you both to end the feud Razz
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:02 pm

Anna Young: "Joining me at this time is “The All-American Wrestling Idol, Marcus!" Well Marcus, you are facing Magicana in the first round, give the fans your thoughts on the match."

*Marcus smiles at Anna and says.*

Marcus: "Can you feel it Anna? Can you feel the excitement in the air? The wrestling gods must be smiling on me tonight. Idolmania is running wild and the fans are energized and waiting with great anticipation. I’m taking Magicana to school so hope he’s taking notes. That being said, when you TAP OUT tonight Magicana, be careful of what you wish for because it just might come true."

Anna: "Wow…..you heard it right here folks……from, “The All-American Wrestling Idol, Marcus!”

Marcus Idol: Sounds out with reassurance and poise, “Idolmania is in the air tonight, baby!”

*Marcus salutes the fans and walks with a confident swagger to the ring with his entourage*

Last edited by marcus on Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:22 pm

*Magicana stands in the ring, microphone in hand, and faces the entrance ramp. With a snarl on his face, he starts to speak*

"Alright Marcus, get out here! Ive had enough of your false talk and idle promises. There is no question as to who the better man is; I am the ultimate submission machine, I have made hundreds of better wrestler's than you tap out. Tonight, at Slamfest, I will have you begging for MERCY! You will be in the middle of the ring, crying and screaming, and you will tap out. And after that, there will be no stopping me from beating the next wrestler to come my way, and the next, for I will be the inaugural WCF Championship holder, and the ONLY holder of the belt. I will make anyone who comes into the ring with me beg for mercy before they tap. So get out here, and lets get this thing done."
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:27 am

Good stuff guys, don't get annoyed if you aren't in a couple of shows as we have to balance up the appearances, I will make sure you both have promo spots when you aren't in action.
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:00 am

Cris Mastine wrote:
Good stuff guys, don't get annoyed if you aren't in a couple of shows as we have to balance up the appearances, I will make sure you both have promo spots when you aren't in action.

Yeah thats fine, Ive only got a contract for two shows so as long as I get them, I'm happy Smile. Im also happy to write some promo's for the in between times too Smile.
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:08 am

I noticed that Alfsta only gave you 2 but we can give you +1 or even +2 (not 100% on the +2)

But the work you have put in has surely earned you another match and hopefully 2 if we can put you in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:51 am

That's great. I'm still learning how this works. Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:39 am

Anna Young: “Hello wrestling fans this is Anna Young with “The All-American Wrestling Idol, Marcus." "Well Marcus, we all saw what happened; please give us your thoughts about your previous match at SLAMFEST with Magicana.”

*Marcus looks at Anna with a perplexed look, raises his left eye brow, and looks into the camera.*

Marcus Idol: “Mirror, mirror on the wall who’s the best wrestler of them all…..ME, that’s who." "Magicana, did you forget to bring your rabbit’s foot, horse shoe, or four leaf clover before our match? Like the old adage goes, cream always rises to the top.” "That being said, I won and you lost."

Anna Young: (with a little trepidation in her voice) "I must say, you did get a little help with your match from August Rush."

Marcus Idol: (smiling) “You mean, a little justice. Magicana got what he deserved and if he continues with his antics by trying to make a name for himself at my expense…..his time here in the WCF will be short-lived.”

Anna Young: “Wow……..You heard it right here wrestling fans. Thank you, Marcus."

Marcus Idol: (coinfident) “Idolmania is here to stay, baby!”
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:04 pm

*August Rush is walking backstage after interfering the Magicana vs Marcus Idol match*

Anna Young: August you just helped Marcus Idol defeat Magicana by slipping in a steel chair. Can you please tell us why??

August Rush: If Marcus thinks its justice let him be but if he pisses me off he gets the same treatment!!! As for Magicana, he brought this on himself. First he went bragging about beating everyone and than knocked out the ref. He just made the match a no rules match.

Anna Young: The fans were really happy about your actions...

*August Rush interrupts Anna*

August Rush: I gave the fans what they wanted not because i love the fans but because i wanted Magicana to learn his lesson and i hope he did because i was merciful to him this time and left Idolmania do the work and did not take the matter personally. What happened to Magicana can happen to all the wrestlers that piss me off, Magicana was just to show that i don't just brag about myself but let my actions speak.

*August Rush walks away*

The Voice: Did you hear that PB?? Whats up with this guy?? You can never say what he is going to do next.

Plastic Boy: I can't agree with you more Voice. I mean this guy is so unpredictable i wouldn't be surprised he hits you with a chair next time especially if you pull off a stunt of yours against him like you did to Pein.

The Voice: Oh shut up you goon.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:05 pm

I left my colour bold because you can treat as a heel or face. If it means extra works sorry and sorry for forgetting the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:30 pm

*Magicana is sitting on a chair backstage*

So Marcus, you won the match... after a chair shot from August Rush. How am I meant to win when you have to resort to two on one, with weapons? At our next show, "We Mean Business", I am going to revenge myself of the injustice I suffered. Idolmania is running wild, and it needs a chair in order to stay in business. This Sunday, I do not want any interference by August Rush. Just a one on one match up. You know that if that happens, there will be only one option for you... YOU WILL TAP OUT!
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:58 pm

*Anna Young goes in August Rush's locker room*

Anna Young: Well August this triangular feud is really heating up. We just heard Magivana warning you to stay out of his business.

August Rush: Well Anna if he manages to stay out of other people's business and lets his fighting do the talking instead of the mic, that would be just fine. Same goes to the others, like I said, Magicana was just a statement.

Anna Young: Thank you for your time August.

August Rush: Your welcome. Now get out of my locker!!!
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:59 pm

I thought a face would be better but maybe next show i could attack Marcus Idol because he brags about how he beat Magicana:D
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:41 am

*Magicana appears in a pre-recorded interview, sitting on a couch in his home in San Antonio*

So August Rush, you have made your statement. You won your match up, because no one interfered with your match up. If you hadn't smashed my head in with a chair, I would have won my match. I admire your tenacity, you obviously have what it takes to make it in this business. This Sunday, at "We Mean Business", I get my match for a shot at the WCF World Heavyweight Championship. Having gold around my waist is what makes me, it defines me. It is what I live for, it is what I have trained for. Anyone who gets in my way, they can expect to tap out when I lock in the Half Boston Crab. Marcus Idol, what will happen when someone doesn't interfere in one of our matches? Will Idolmania run wild all over me? Bah. Your idol is false, kids. Once we step into the ring again, he will tap out! All the idolmaniacs will tune in to watch the modern day Hogan facing off against the American answer to the Iron Sheik, me. Only this time, the crowd isn't going to cheer. The silence will be deafening, when I make their hero, Marcus Idol, tap out in the middle of the ring. Then they will again be silent, when I face off against whatever competition they can scrape from the bottom of the barrel to lock horns for the WCF Championship. There is no question as to what will happen there, the almighty Magicana will make them tap out, and the glorious golden belt will be put around my gorgeous waist. The fan's will just have to get used to having a man of such prodigious talent as the WCF champion. My long reign of dominance will carry the WCF to greatness unforetold amongst any of the critics, amongst anyone who thought that WCF was too small. The WCF is my proving ground, and I will be the one to carry this Federation to a legendary status. Anyone who get's in my way can expect to get their arse kicked, and tap out when I lock in a submission hold. For I am the greatest technical wrestler to ever enter the ring, I am better than Bret Hart... I am better than my idol Shawn Michaels... and I am as sure as hell better than anyone that steps into the ring with me"

Phew, that took awhile to write.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:21 am

*After watching what Magicana said, August Rush left a pre-recorded interview from his gym*

Magicana if you had interferred in my match i would have won because i never knocked out the ref in my match so if you attacked me the ref would give me the victory. So why didn't the ref of your match disqualify me?? That's because you knocked him out in the first place! Tough luck... Champ *smiles*. Maybe you are the best wrestler but you are certainly not the most intelligent, you just proved both in the ring and outside the ring.
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:19 am

A new superstar is in town...the third generation superstar....I surely will be the best in this business so i came here for a reason... to wrestle and win...August Rush, i think you are too proud of yourself...i would desperately want to prove who's THE MAN in here.....and anyone...and i mean ANYONE ...who has a problem with me and my atitude ,will solve it in the ring... my playground.... my playground where i'll make you my puppet...do you have what it takes dude??
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:11 pm

Sorry to tell you Speedy but i already proved myself in the ring. I am the first wrestler to step in a WCF ring, I am the first wrestler to ever win a match in a WCF ring and when the dust settles you will be wiping your blood with my towel. Yes I do have pride and thats because i've earned it, on the other hand you can just earn it when you beat me. I guarantee that if you beat me, you will have my respect but until than your just another person who thinks he's the best wrestler after getting his first contract..... watch last wednesday's Slamfest especially my match and when i interferred Magicana's match... you need all the help you can get and watch your back.... you might end up like Magicana.
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:18 pm

I don't think i am the best wrestler in here...i will be THE BEST of the best but only after i prove that..And a match against you....that is all i need...to prove myself that i'm better than you.i don't need to prove something to someone...i have to prove it to myself.You made a mistake underastimating me.and i want to show the best wrestling i have....so bring it dude!!!!and remember:after last wednesday,magicana surely will want some revenge so you better watch out too....

Last edited by speedy boy on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:08 pm

sorry to interrupt you, but for a better overview you should post in a new thread for your feud, not in the one of a current feud between two other guys ... at least it's what i think would be better Wink
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:36 pm

yeah but since he started it here i did not want to write mine in an other topic
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:29 am

Speachless aaa?i believe you,i know you're scared but don't cry please...so,if u got guts in you i offer a deal:Go one on one with THE GREAT ONE...what do you say about that kid??? affraid
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:13 am

*From a dark place unknown place August Rush speaks*

You say i am afraid?? I tried to keep my silence so you won't make a fool of yourself but now you have awakened the sleeping fighter with in me andI will not treat better than Magicana... This Sunday I will guarantee you a debut loss and by the end of the night you are going to suffer the wrath of the beating and bleeding machine... August Rush!!
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:39 am

bla bla bla...talk and talk... will see in the ring kid...will see...who's the better man...i don't know ,but i have bad feeling regarding you..After the match surely your self estime will drop..you think you can do it all but you don't think that are people who are better than you..Well,i am one of those peoples and i will prove it sunday night...See you there,kid!!!
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 am

I never said i am the best but i could never live with myself if i couldn't beat you
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 am

I never said i am the best but i could never live with myself if i couldn't beat you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next