WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speedy issues a challenge....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy boy

speedy boy

Speedy issues a challenge.... Empty
PostSubject: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:32 pm

*Speedy is in the dressing room and Anna comes after him*

Speedy:Hey mama,what are u doing here in the dressing room?U wanna,really wanna taste from my candy??

*Anna blushes*

Anna:Speedo,we are live!!!!

Speedy:I know mama,i just wanted to make fun of you.Look at you!!!You should be ashamed to be a WCF employee,just patethic..But let's get back to business,you are not worthy of my presence so i'll be quick...After all,we are here,live,once again,with the same jerks in the crowd, so shut up cause Speedy is talking!!!

It has been a long time since my last apearance in an interview mama and i'll make it up to all the milions of my fans by saying:You, all the fans who boo me last season,and who will boo me again this season,you are all a bunch of jerks and impotents...You don't know to respect me,as well as Cris,our vice GM,doesn't respect me..Last season i've got robbed from the Extreme Title,my title!!!!!But this season there is no turning back...And now i wanna say something to a very special person in that locker room:Marcus Idol,you should kiss your EC belt while you can,because after this season is over i will be the new champion..But only if u have the guts to do it all the way!!!Last time we met,aziruf's interference helped you keep your title..That proves that both of you are a piece of garbage ...You will never beat me one on one in your life!!!!You just can't...Because chickens are not worthy of a championship belt...If u claim to be our champion,be a man for once in your life and put that belt on the line!!!!!Against me,the 3rd generation superstar....in a STEEL CAGE MATCH......So,you got what it takes to face the chaos,boy???You've got the guts to enter in the same ring with the great one,without outside interference???Or u don't have the balls to do it???
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:35 pm

ok marcus,i will invite you in reality hurts..i'll start the show soon enough......and i've got good ideas for the show ..i've got them from last season
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:54 pm

*Marcus Idol is backstage with Anna Young*

Anna Young: “Hello wrestling fans this is Anna Young with “The All-American Wrestling Idol, Marcus.” Marcus, how does it feel being the WCF Extreme Champion?”

*Marcus smiles, then winks at Anna before looking at the camera.*

Marcus Idol: (confident) “Let me first say, it feels G-R-E-A-T!” “There’s nothing I’m more proud of than to hold the WCF Extreme Championship title.”

Anna Young: (smiles) “Marcus, I’m not sure if you saw my last interview with Speedy, but he is really coming apart at the seams over what happened last season.”

Marcus Idol: (laughing) “ There’s an old adage that says, "You reap what you sow.” “In other words, Speedy, what you do tends to come back at you.” "That being said, you deserved to lose our last match. Now, I understand you are upset. You come out here crying in the ear of Anna, saying, Marcus does not play fair......Marcus cheats……Ba, Ba, Boo, Boo………. Now you want a Steel Cage Match."

Anna Young: (laughs) “Speedy was very serious Marcus. Will you honor his challenge?”

Marcus Idol: (serious) “So Speedy, you want a Steel Cage Match?” “IT DOES’NT MATTER what you want.” “I tell you what Speedy, I like your enthusiasm so here’s the deal. If you have the guts, invite me to be on Reality Hurts and challenge me.”

Anna Young: “Wow……..You heard it right here wrestling fans. Thank you, Marcus.”
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:09 pm

*Speedy is backstage with Anna*

Anna:So,Marcus issued a challenge to you...If u invite him in your show,he might give you a shot at his title...

Speedy:It seems that people invite themselfs into our Reality Hurts segment now..But let's be this way..Marcus,i'm waiting you next Slamfest at Reality Hurts to talk some real business...

Anna:Speedy,you challenged marcus but are u ready for a title match?This season you haven't won a single match...

Speedy:Hei mama,what are u trying to do?Do u remember what i did to you when i was pissed off?Yes,it has not been great for me,but when it counts,i raise to the occasion..And when i meet marcus in that ring,i will surely unleash hell!!!!!! And marcus ,hear me well,if u will ever cheat in a match against me, i will hunt you down until your wrestling career is over!!!! O V E R!!!!Unterstand???So all things can be clear,i'll wait for you in Reality Hurts...We'll talk there,champ...Champ,but not for long..... *Speedy walks off *

Anna:So interesting!!!It seems we have an interesting prospect for a title match at the Extreme Title..I can't wait to see the outcome of this backstage comments!!!!
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:44 am

*The Motorhead band is in the arena and sings "We are Extreme" .Then,Speedy boy Alyn walks alone through the ring while on the titantron are showed the most powerful moves executed by the extreme tag*

Speedy:Good evening people!!!I welcome you to the first edition of Reality Hurts in this season!!First off,i just wanna tell you that unfortunately,i will moderate the show on my own because my partner,August was injured during last season title match and he isn't recovered yet...

So lets get to business!!! * Speedy looks at the crowd* How are u feeling tonight??I feel hot and ready to go!!! *crowd boos* ... Well,i don't know what is wrong with you people...I thought that this season i will adopt another attitude towards you,but you don't worth it,you still stink!!!You hate me,hate my clothes,hate my character..What is wrong with you people??You don't realise that you are booing the most valuable asset of this roster?

Enough about you!!!!Lets talk about something more valuable and more important than you...Lets talk about the Extreme Championship...You all saw how last season i was beeing robbed in my title match by Aziruf's interference who cost me the match...Now this season is a different story...I deserve a fair fight and i will have it!!!I wanna save all of you from all of these cheats...A cheater can't be your champion..You deserve a better champion,like me!!!And i wanna say i'm going after that belt again!!!!I'm going after it and i'll win it fair and square!!!!Let's face it!!!I'm much better than the guy who's wearing unfairly the title belt around his waist...But that thing will be a fixed sooner that you all expect..He isn't worthy of that belt..In fact,the WCF board should be ashamed to have such a champion in this business..The WCF need more people like me but now i don't see one of them..
Let's get back to our show now!!!This is Reality Hurts!!!!

My guest tonight is arguably the most controversial guest i ever had in this show.His very name causes both men and women to scream like little kids.He is our fluke Extreme Champion,the people call him the American Idiot,American Idol escuse me,but you all know him as:MARCUS IDOL !!!!

Speedy: Welcome to my show Marcus!!!! Just look at you,you are a class man,italian shoes,nice suit,is big time,i even enjoy that schoolboy wrestling that you have.. *Marcus stands up from his chair and comes face to face with Speedy boy* Calm down Marcus!!!Don't get so fired up...I love your wrestling,seriously,that's why all those kids love you!!!

This has to be a huge year for you,the fans love you,you are in great shape,and most important you are the Extreme Champion!!!But you are not known for that fact,you are better known for other things....Like screwing me at our last match,a title match,when i had the match won...Remind that,champ?Let me rewind it to you,look at the screen,we have a footage:

*The driver delivers a huge roundhouse on speedy and throws him into the ring

Marcus Idol looks to the crowd for approval then lifts "Speedy boy" Alyn on his shoulders
and slams him on the mat executing powerful Power Mania!!

Marcus Idol pulls "Speedy boy" Alyn still groggy, by his hair
Marcus Idol looks to the crowd for approval then lifts "Speedy boy" Alyn on his shoulders
and slams him on the mat executing powerful Power Mania!!
"SPEEDY BOY" ALYN HAS A CUT!!!
Marcus Idol grabs "Speedy boy" Alyn's leg flipping him onto his stomach
and reefs on the leg applying an light Argentine Leg Lock!!
Marcus Idol keeps his weak submission hold
Marcus Idol keeps his weak submission hold
"Speedy boy" Alyn can't resist anymore and taps out!!

Idol falls to the floor knowing he is now without doubt the Extreme Champion... The driver runs into the ring and reveals himself... Aziruf!!!

Both men celebrate Idol's win and shake hands in the middle of the ring *

Speedy:So,that seemed a fair fight to you,champ??That footage shows only that you are a freaking chicken and you can't beat one-on-one the best there is in this business..
I want to say this loud and clear,so that you can hear me well...Speedy boy Alyn wants a title match!!Everybody knows that Speedy boy Alyn wants a title match,even those jackasses who are cheering for you knows it.Everyone,except you Marcus.. I haven't heard about you for about 2 weeks now,I haven't got a yes or no,at first I thought because you are a coward,but then I realise that you are too stupid to understand the question..You have the IQ of a sheep,so i'm gonna ask you again the question slowly,with very short words,in a way that even you can understand:ME WANT TITLE MATCH!!! Me want title match!!!Very simple!!! Even you can understand that ,don't you???

Marcus: Speedy, I don't quite understand what you are trying to say. What do you want? * Speedy starts to talk, "I want.........Marcus abruptly interupts and says: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WANT! The crowd goes crazy and loudly cheers IDOL, IDOL, IDOL. *

Marcus: Seriously Speedy, do you feel cheated? Do you feel hurt? *Speedy starts getting angry*. Because if you do, I am willing to get you some cheese to go with that whine. *Fans start to chant CRY BABY*

Speedy:You think you are so hot shot,but let me tell you this Marcus…Your so called Idolmania will have to witness how their favourite wrestler gets a beating of a lifetime….But you still didn’t answer my question:Do you want to compete against the best in this business for that belt??The fact and the matter is this:you think you have the right to be a champion?Then prove it to me and to the whole wrestling world that you are not a fluker,giving me a shot at that baby…*Speedy points with his finger to the Extreme belt*..You will see when you will go one on one with me why I am called The Romanian Badass *crowd yells:U.S.A.!!! U.S.A!!!*..But now,what you gonna do?What you gonna do when Speedymania runs wild on you???You’ve better say your prairs Idol,because if u accept that STEEL CAGE match,you will never be the same again,and there will be no Idolmania ever again!!!You just bring your candy ass in that ring,and I’ll bring the whopping of a lifetime!!!

Marcus: Speedy, lets ask the fans if you deserve another title shot. *Marcus looks to the crowd *, "Fans of the WCF, does Speedy deserve another chance to compete for the title? *The fans start chanting, NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAY..........*

Marcus: Speedy, it looks to me that the fans have spoken. You need to earn another title shot. * Marcus laughs* You are out of luck pal!!! * Marcus drops the microphone at Speedy's feet, then starts to climb out of the ring*

Speedy:Run Marcus,run like a coward....But i have to tell you,this show isn't over just yet...Trust me people,you do not wanna miss what's coming next...

*As Marcus tries to get out of the ring,suddenly the lights dim....a few seconds after,Iulius Caesar and Thulnar are in the ring with chairs in their hands....Marcus manages to sneak out and he walks proudly to the ramp that goes backstage,while his fans yells:MARCUS!!! MARCUS!!!!...But then,the lights dim again and behind Marcus is August Rush,the man who was supposed to be injured for tonight....He hits him with a chair and throws Marcus back into the ring where, here they are:THE ONE GUARDIANS!!!! Speedy says to Thulnar to hold him, he gives marcus some consecutive punches in the face,then he goes to the comentary team and grabs the steel ring bell..He goes up into the ring and hits Marcus with that steel ring bell...Speedy hits himself with his punches in the chest and says:This is the new Extreme Champion,you are looking at him!!!!After that,Iulius Caesar takes a knuckle buster and hits Marcus with one,two,three knuckle busters shots!!!!Marcus is lying down,full of blood but this ain't over yet...Speedy takes a chair and puts Marcus head on it...Then he grabs another chair and smashes it by his head,causing a very terrifing noise...
Speedy takes the microphone and speaks*

Speedy boy: Look at your champion!!!!Just pittifull...I am your new champion now!!! *and takes the Extreme Title and puts it on his shoulder under the boos of every man in the building* And Marcus,if u can hear me * looks at Marcus who is lying on the mat without a breath*, i know you are in terrible pain right now,but if u want your belt back,and i'm sure you do,you've better think hardly of giving me that title shot that i deserve...Because,however you'll take it,its gonna be the same:I will be the Extreme Champion!!!!!

*Then he throws the microphone in Marcus face...Speedy walks away from the ring with the Extreme Champion belt on his shoulder,with his stable partners behind him, joining him in the road to the exit of the building.....Before they exit the arena,they look once more at the lifeless body of Marcus,and they all give one more smile for what happened tonight in Reality Hurts*
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:46 am

marcus,how do u think the show went?guys,how do u feel?it was a good show in your perspective?
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:17 pm

Enjoyed the show......Would like to get more fueds going to make things interesting. Since Aziruf is battling Peacemaker, is there another face out there that would like to get in the mix? Another face could get time on Reality Hurts. Maybe start a fued with August Rush and a tag team to take on Imperial Dominion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:13 am

i think of magicana to feud august,but only if they are available.....i know that in the past they had their issues,so it will have sense....but i don't know what they think about it...
Back to top Go down
Alfsta
General Manager
General Manager
Alfsta

PostSubject: Re: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:20 am

NEXT SHOW ITS BACK.....

REALITY HURTS IS BACK!
Back to top Go down
https://wcfforum.rpg-board.net
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:28 pm

*Marcus Idol is with Anna Young at the hospital during a prerecorded taping*

Anna Young: “Hello wrestling fans this is Anna Young with “The All-American Wrestling Idol, Marcus. Marcus, we all saw what happened; I know you are not feeling well, but the please give us your thoughts about what happened at SLAMFEST earlier tonight.”

*Marcus is wearing a neck brace and has visible sutures across his forehead. He looks at Anna with a fanatical stare, raises his fist, and with a raspy voice speaks.*

Marcus Idol: “Speedy, August Rush, and the Imperial Dominion you will pay a significant price for what you did to me.” “Speedy, you want a steel cage match?” A steel cage match will just be a slice of what I have in store for you and your cronies.”

Anna Young: (with a little trepidation in her voice) I must say, Marcus, you were already in a very tough match earlier with Magicana. It was quite a surprise to all the fans what occurred during Reality Hurts.”

Marcus Idol: (stands and looks at the camera with a crazy stare) “If it wasn’t enough to wrestle Magicana in a title match, Speedy completely took advantage of the situation and pulled out all stops to deceive me.” “Mark my words Speedy, you and your cronies with be dealt with one at a time and dealt with severely.” “I will put each one of you in the horns of dilemma when I come after you and you will not know when it is going to happen.” “It is not about my Extreme Championship title anymore, it is absolutely personal.” “Your time here, and your cronies, in the WCF is now in jeopardy!”

Anna Young: “Wow……..You heard it right here wrestling fans. Thank you, Marcus."
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:33 pm

Vice GMs, please add this promo to the next show, Wednesday. Thanks. Marcus
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:04 am

i'll add it marcus,don't worry..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:22 pm

*Speedy watches Marcus prerecorded interview on TV,in his locker room*

Speedy:See,Marcus?How does it feel to be deceived?How does it feel to be robbed from your pretious belt?Does it hurt?Well,pal,Reality does hurt sometimes....And u will have to accept the reality that i am better than you!!!Look at this baby right here!!!*watches at the Extreme Title Belt and he kisses it* Do you miss her?You miss your pretious???Well,i'm sorry that i am the one to notice you,but you can't have it back...You will never,ever see this belt in your hands again!!!!Because everybody gets what he deserves...Last season you robbed me from this baby right here,but this season,there is no way out boy!!!I will have no mercy and after the match you will end up in a place you like the most:the hospital!!!!See,i know you are watching now...I know you are watching me and just let me say something...You've better stay where you are for the next show because if i will surprise you everywhere near the arena....then....well...i'm gonna kick your monkey ass,punk!!!!So,know your role and shut your mouth!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:34 pm

*Speedy is backstage with Anna,along with the other three member of The One Guardians..*

Anna Young:Speedy,it seems our vice GM has been against you all the time..Last night it was Team Mastine-The One Guardians 3-1..How do you comment this obvious atack from our Vice GM?

Speedy:You've got that right Anna...This is a sneak atack from Cris...I had my problems in the past with this guy who calls himself vice General Manager...But to take it on our stable??Well,Anna,he will find out that One Guardians aren't that easy to crush down...We lost a battle,but we didn't lost the war..Mastine didn't saw the last of us..You will see what i am talking about sooner that anybody thinks...Now you are just a punk like any other punk in this whole locker room and we will take care to make ourselfs respected..And for that we will bring the ass whopping of a life time...So get prepared Mastine,the fury of One Guardians will be unleashed!!!

Anna Young:But don't you think that this bravery from you against your bosses will cause you problems?You don't fear the circumstances?

Speedy:Anna,if you knew with who are u talking ,you wouldn't put that question anymore...Look at these guys *Speedy shake hands with every member of One Guardians*..They are in the shape of their life...And look at us four...There is no one...And i say NO ONE who can destroy the unity of the One Guardians..And the ones who try to do this will have their suffering when the thime will come...And Mastine,your time for suffering has come!!!Say prairs,hide somewhere else than this locker room cause from what you did to us last night,we are declaring you a WAR!!! And when we say that,than means that.....you are in a hell of a mess,mister vice GM!!!

Anna Young:These are big words,Speedy..But the truth and the matter is that last week Team Mastine come with a victory and you lost against Aziruf..Shouldn't you concentrate more on your title match from next sunday?

Speedy:Anna,you don't wanna get on our nerves here!!!With this kind of questions,you will be in jeopardy hunny!!! It will come the time for you as well Marcus..You and Aziruf cheated me again....Well,this will not happen anymore!!!Marcus,enjoy your short time as Extreme Champion..Because your time with that belt around your waist is about to end next sunday,when you face THE GREAT ONE for that baby!!!And you will face the unreachable,you will face the imposible...And when that STEEL CAGE will be above us,you will have nowhere to run!!!You will be all mine!!!!Nobody but mine!!!! *Speedy starts laughing,folowed by the members of One Guardians* And so that you can see what's coming we have a little demonstation for you...Guys!!!!
*Iulius and Thulnar knocks Anna down,then they hold her in the knees with his head in front...Speedy takes a long run and hits Anna in the head with his leg*
*Speedy takes the microphone from the floor*

Speedy:And that's a special message for you Marcus!!!!Enjoy the view or you'll better come and save her as an American Idol that you are!!! But next sunday there will be no one to save you from my fury!!! Be prepared Marcus....Be prepared...

*Speedy along with his partners from The One Guardians, walks out from the place the interview took place,leaving Anna lying on the floor*
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:43 pm

i'm waiting a backstage comment for the unjustice that happened here!!!!i was such a jurk with that poor Anna.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:22 pm

*Marcus Idol, Aziruf, Cakes, and Peacemaker come rushing out of the locker room to help Anna Young*

Marcus Idol: (outraged) “Speedy, I have seen some low down acts in this business, but this crosses the line.” “Next Sunday at Slamfest, it is you and me in a steel cage, mono e mono.” “The WCF Extreme Title is on the line, but it makes no difference to me win, lose or draw.” It is all about bringing the pain and I am going to unleash hell on you this Sunday.”

*Marcus Idol, Aziruf, Cakes, and Peacemaker assist Anna Young*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speedy issues a challenge....   Speedy issues a challenge.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speedy issues a challenge....
Page 1 of 1