WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gran mas

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Open challenge   Open challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:04 am

the master of submission moves want somebody to destroy, if is there anyone, who is prepared it. Is somebody, take my challenge?
Back to top Go down
Iulius Caesar

Iulius Caesar

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open challenge   Open challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:42 pm

*Caesar walks into the room, and grabbing the mic out of Granmastersexy's hand starts to speak.*

Listen here, Sonny Jim. I don't know who you think you are, to come out here and challenge the whole roster like that. You can't come out here and say that, and it's my Imperial duty to stop you. Read my lips, kiddo, you stink. You stink like moldy old meat. You stink like a dumpster on pickup day. So here's the rub. I'd LOVE to get in the ring and teach you about ninety-seven different things about submission wrestling, but the fact of the matter is that you're not worth my time. So, we'll put this in the hands of our more than capable GMs. Listen, Alfsta and Cris Mastine. If you want someone to shut this kid up in the ring, you need look no further than my Imperial Highness. And, if you agree with me that he's not worth my time, then I can focus on some real matches and doling out Imperial justice one match at a time. Until then, teach your mouth not to write checks your boots can't cash, kid.

*Caesar slams the mic back into Granmastersexy's chest.*

Hail Ceasar!
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open challenge   Open challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:58 pm

I must admit... that was a great promo ceasar... you will make a great heel
Back to top Go down
gran mas

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Iulius Caesar   Open challenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:05 am

*Granmastersexy grabbs the mic out of Iulius Caesar's hand starts to speak.*

I am listening you, and I only listen a covard man who talks. Iulius, your actions must be better than your talkings, If not you will learn how is a young wrestler, destroy you. Even this, you are right, you can teach me a lot, because you have been a long time here, looking people kicking your ass. This is the way you have been learning.

So if Alfsta and Cris Mastine, put us in the ring, get ready to look the imperial being devastated by the Granmastersey.

*Granmastersexy slaps his right hand to Iulius Caesar, showing no respect*
Back to top Go down
Iulius Caesar

Iulius Caesar

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open challenge   Open challenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:46 am

*Caesar gets in Granmastersexy's face, coming forehead to forehead with him*

You get one thing straight, and you get one thing straight now, BOY. My ACTIONS have always spoken louder than my words. I don't have to prove anything to the pathetic likes of you. Here's a history lesson for you. I was in the match to determine the first ever WCF Intercontinental Champion. I was one count away from winning that match. ONE COUNT. What were you doing that night? Let my Imperial self think. Wait, I know. You were probably too busy icing your back after Big Remax made you tap out with possibly the worst Bow and Arrow Lock I've ever seen. I guess if you hadn't been busy earlier getting it handed to you, you might have seen my Imperial Majesty compete like a true contender. As it is, you're nothing but a maggot, and I hope Alfsta and Mastine give me that match, so that I can beat you all over that ring. But, just in case they don't, here's something to remember me by.

*Caesar knocks Granmastersexy to the floor with a right cross, and stands over him.*

Hail Caesar!

*Caesar walks out of the room.*
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open challenge   Open challenge Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:55 am

Hehe, will try and work this stuff into the show... Possibly the next Slamfest as Caesars 'awakening' will be on Sunday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open challenge   Open challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open challenge
Page 1 of 1