WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with dapice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dapice

Interview with dapice Empty
PostSubject: Interview with dapice   Interview with dapice Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:39 am

Anna Young: dapice! a moment..ill like to ask your thoughts on your first show, tell the fans how do you think it went

dapice: Of cause Anna, ill be happy to..For those of u who don’t no me im dapice! The up n coming superstar from down under. My first match was spectacular till Deunnero got lucky with the trash can!! next time, however it will be different! Next time i will show u what the kid from down under can do. Ill show u the courage of the Anzac fighter! my next opponent will not no what hit him, Ill pick him up and slam him down, knocking him out cold with my lethal DeathWing! My eyes as every wrestler who is worth half his weight in gold is on the The World Heavyweight Championship it will be mine!
To my next opponent I wish them good luck! bring it on! i welcome you, for it is one step closer to my dream of been the next World Heavyweight Champion!
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Interview with dapice   Interview with dapice Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:46 am

Good but avoid the chat style grammar so you can ease the GM and VICE GM's pressure
Back to top Go down
dapice

PostSubject: Re: Interview with dapice   Interview with dapice Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:05 am

oki cool ill keep that in mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with dapice   Interview with dapice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with dapice
Page 1 of 1