WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

debut interview...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aziruf

aziruf

debut interview... Empty
PostSubject: debut interview...   debut interview... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:12 pm

Anna Young: "Joining me at this time is one of the newest additions to the Wrestling Champions Federation, Aziruf!"

*Aziruf gives Anna a wink and smiles at her.*
Aziruf: "Hi Anna! I'm glad to be here right now, having a chance to say hello to the fans of the WCF and give all the 'big nasty' guys a warning: even if you are strong enough to rend telephone books, it helps nothing if you can't catch me! I know I'm a freshling and have to prove myself, but as long I have the fans in my back, I'm able to do anything. So I make a challange to the whole lockerroom, may you be a bear, a machine or a whatever, you won't be able to catch the wind itself. And when the referee counts 1..2..3, and I stand on the turnbuckle celebrating with the fans, the big guys will know, that there is someone coming for them ... coming to take the gold. "

Anna: "Thanks for you time, Aziruf!"

Aziruf: "It was a pleasure talking to you!"
*Aziruf walks away*

Plastic Boy: "What an enthusiastic young man we have here, but challanging the whole lockerroom sure is brave!"

The Voice: "I wouldn't call it brave, but stupid Plastic Boy. Everyone will now look forward to beat him to a bulb. But if he can get out of this victorious, he sure will be a contender for the WCF Intercontinental Championship!"
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

debut interview... Empty
PostSubject: Re: debut interview...   debut interview... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:16 pm

Nice job, like the style of it... hope to see many more Very Happy

This will be in the first show Smile
Back to top Go down
luc1anz

debut interview... Empty
PostSubject: Introduction for luc1anz in show   debut interview... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:37 am

Anna Young:Hi folks!We are here to introduce to yourself the latest and selfproclamed best aquisition of Wrestling Champions Federation,luc1anz
*luc1anz smiles at Anna and takes the microphone from his hands.*
luc1anz: "Thanks Anna.This is my first fed but not the latest and the first one from a glamorous career.And you,the fans have the chance to see a new star growing up.But no more talking.But no more talking right now.You will hear from me soon!!
*luc1anz gives the microphone to Anna Young who looks very long at the newest and good looking wrestler of WCF *
Anna Young:That was a nice introduction.We will see how this new wrestler will do in the best regional fed.

Plastic Boy:Yes Anna,this will be very interesting watching the growing of this player.Stay on touch.

The Voice:I'm agreeing with you guys it will be very interesting.I hope a new champion bill born who will have some moves to show us.Watch this guy!
Back to top Go down
luc1anz

debut interview... Empty
PostSubject: Sry   debut interview... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:37 am

I didnt write correct here my fault Very Happy sry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

debut interview... Empty
PostSubject: Re: debut interview...   debut interview... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

debut interview...
Page 1 of 1