WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Debut Interview with Jutah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jutah

Debut Interview with Jutah Empty
PostSubject: Debut Interview with Jutah   Debut Interview with Jutah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:51 am

Anna Young: "Hi guys, im here this time with one of the newest additions to the Wrestling Champions Federation, Jutah!"

Jutah: "Hi Anna and good evening to all the fans of the WCF!!!"

Anna: "Good evening Jutah! Is such a pleasure to meet the newest wrestler at WCF battleground. Are you ready to match the most powerfull and mercyless wrestlers of the WCF???"

Jutah: "Ready? I BORN READY!!!"

*Jutah takes the microphone from Anna*

Jutah: "I'm here today to say to any of my companions that JUTAH IS COMMING TO GET YA!!!"

*Jutah give back the microphone to Anna*

Anna: "Wow. Ladies and gentleman, we have here a newbie ready to rumble"

Jutah: "Thats right. I'm a bit nervous waiting for my first chance to go up and show my valor but, when it comes, i won't turn away... and gonna face anyone"

Anna: "Good luck til then Jutah and thanks for the interview"

Jutah: "Is just a pleasure to talk to you Anna, and i will repeat to anyone: JUTAH IS COMMING TO GET YA!!!"

"Jutah walks away heading for the locker room"
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview with Jutah   Debut Interview with Jutah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:34 pm

well, as you are one of the nearest to my stats, i just try to go at you ... or gajos, will see, but he sure is a lot stronger than me (if looking at the stats...) ... well and i like to write promos Laughing , so:

*Aziruf runs randomly into Anna*

Aziruf: "Heyho Anna! How are you doing here looking pretty as allways?"

Anna: "Hi Aziruf, thanks, you don't look bad either. I interviewed a new guy, Jutah, he seems ready for competition. "

Aziruf *laughing*: "Well being ready alone isn't enough, still no one took up my challange, but hey, the GM announced I will face some stupid, polish, mastodon 'Gajos' or what he is called. Well, he will learn that japanese winds are much stronger the ones he knew from poland ... and after that, who knows, maybe i'll give the fans some more of me to see and show this Jutah how life is in WCF. I will continue to blow my enemies outta my way, until i've proven myself, and when the fans chant my name and want me to be their champion, the GM hopefully will give them what they want. Now i'll prepare for my macht, greet that Jutah nicely from me, if you see him again, and have a nice evening yourself."

*Aziruf leaves and Anna looks after him*
Anna: "So that's what going on into the lockerroom, back to The Voice and Plastic Boy!"

Plastic Boy: "Well, now he may think 'if nobody comes at me, i'll come at them'. But i'm not sure if provoking Gajos is one of the best ideas.!"

The Voice: "I allways said that freshling is dumb as hell! The monster from Poland is sure to rip him apart, that windy japanese."

Plastic Boy: "Now you say so ... but what would happen if he can back up his words?!"

The Voice: "I think his talking is what he says he is: just words in the wind! He should concentrate on working harder, instead of get beaten up."

Last edited by aziruf on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jutah

Jutah

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview with Jutah   Debut Interview with Jutah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:49 pm

sorry, i forgot to use bold...
and the Hell/Face method

Jutah wrote:
Anna Young: "Hi guys, im here this time with one of the newest additions to the Wrestling Champions Federation, Jutah!"

Jutah: "Hi Anna and good evening to all the fans of the WCF!!!"

Anna: "Good evening Jutah! Is such a pleasure to meet the newest wrestler at WCF battleground. Are you ready to match the most powerfull and mercyless wrestlers of the WCF???"

Jutah: "Ready? I BORN READY!!!"

*Jutah takes the microphone from Anna*

Jutah: "I'm here today to say to any of my companions that JUTAH IS COMMING TO GET YA!!!"

*Jutah give back the microphone to Anna*

Anna: "Wow. Ladies and gentleman, we have here a newbie ready to rumble"

Jutah: "Thats right. I'm a bit nervous waiting for my first chance to go up and show my valor but, when it comes, i won't turn away... and gonna face anyone"

Anna: "Good luck til then Jutah and thanks for the interview"

Jutah: "Is just a pleasure to talk to you Anna, and i will repeat to anyone: JUTAH IS COMMING TO GET YA!!!"

"Jutah walks away heading to the locker room"

Anna: "Back to you guys"
Back to top Go down
Jutah

Jutah

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview with Jutah   Debut Interview with Jutah Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:56 pm

Plastic Boy: "Now look at that!!! Whata hell are going on the back stage? Back to you Anna"

*Jutah goes out of the locker room, staring at Aziruf, tooks the mic from Anna"

Jutah: "Are you ready to make your words true Aziruf? Are you ready to take a REAL challenge? Because, i haven't came here to play around with "kids"..."

Anna: "Guys... guys... if you want to match, why don't you two goes up the ring and face each other?"

Jutah: "Aha... an oportunity that i won't refuse... and it will be a pleasure to make my presentation fighting making "this" guy eat each of his words"

*Jutah gives back the mic to Anna*

Jutah: "How about your Aziruf? Ready to face the Brazilian Soldier here?"
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview with Jutah   Debut Interview with Jutah Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:11 am

*Aziruf looks on Annas empty hand, then reach out for the mic in Jutah's hand*

Aziruf: "Oh boy, you sure are hotblooded Mr. Brazilian Soldier. But you sure you wanna take on the quickest there is, the child of the wind, me? Well, first of all you should apologize to Anna for forcefully taking her mic. Next thing is, you sure you saw my match against that mastodon Gajos? he was even bigger than you, but i rammed him down on the mat, crushing the whole ring with him! and you talk about a REAL challenge? Well as I said, I wanna prove myself against anyone, you powerhouse-former soldier are right what i am looking for to give the fans what they want the most: me in action beating you big guys! So you're on, hope you bring your best, but with the fans in my back you won't stand a slight chance against the wind itself!

*Aziruf stares at Jutah*

Plastic Boy: Man, there he took the next challange, but is he even capable of fighting after he buried gajos and himself under the collapsed ring?

The Voice: It's what I allways say: that guy just is stupid as bread. Seemingly it was not enough to get beaten up by the polish powerhouse, now he searched himself a former soldier to mess with. Is he some kind of masochist?

Plastic Boy: Well, but he didn't lose the match, and Gajos is also effected by his high-flying moves. I for myself look forward to a thrilling matchup containing this unequal pair.
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview with Jutah   Debut Interview with Jutah Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:22 am

Good stuff guys, I will sieve through and get you something going.
Back to top Go down
Jutah

Jutah

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview with Jutah   Debut Interview with Jutah Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:13 pm

*Jutah catchs his cell phone*

Jutah: "Yeah? Oh, Mr. GM... Yes... Hum, right, i get it... ok then..."

*Jutah close his cell phone and put it back in his pocket*

Jutah: "I think our fight will waits Aziruf. My first fight will be with some guy named "Speedy Boy" Alyn... too bad."

*Anna look to the camera*

Anna: "How is it?!?! Surprise after surprise Ladies and Gents!!! Jutah is about to face "Speedy Boy" Alyn!!! This will be interesting... back to guys"

Plastic Boy: "Well, well... Jutah wants to fight... so let he fight, right Voice?"

The Voice: "I really dunno... we dont know the skills of this 'Jutah' guy... but i'm sure about bet "Speedy Boy" Alyn... I'm think he can 'take care of' this"

Plastic Boy: "I'm not sure about the end of this... like Anna sayd before 'A surprise after surprise'... we just need to wait and see the result"

The Voice: "GOOD LORD!!! Who write your speeches?!?! Its worst than the last show"

Last edited by Jutah on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview with Jutah   Debut Interview with Jutah Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:30 pm

*Aziruf is shown, lying in a deck-chair on Miami Beach*

Aziruf: "That decision took you of your chance of beating me. I'm not fully recovered right now, but now I have the time to recover from my bruises, and come back like a hurricane to sweep away you and your kind of powerhouses, because the fans are in my back! And as long as I'm not able to compete at full strengh, I will enjoy my vacation and watch you closely, because as my trainer allways said: 'Know your enemy, and you are sure to dodge him and capitalize on a devastating counter!' Good luck Jutah, don't get beaten up too much, as I want to wrestle against you at 100%, and see who can take a step to gold."
Back to top Go down
Jutah

Jutah

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview with Jutah   Debut Interview with Jutah Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:34 pm

Jutah: "Good Luck to you too, Aziruf... and dont worry about it, because i will give 100% too... enjoy your vacations at will..."

Plastic Boy: "Now, only time can decide this... whos gonna win?!?! Nobody knows... see it in the next chapters"

The Voice: "Have you heard me last time, Plastic Boy?!?! Change your speech writer!!!"

Last edited by Jutah on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview with Jutah   Debut Interview with Jutah Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:33 am

Will try and get some of this into Thursdays show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview with Jutah   Debut Interview with Jutah Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:25 pm

*Aziruf was backstage after the WCF-Sunday-Show, confronting Jutah*

Aziruf: "Oh boy, I watched your match ... seems like both, you and me startet off here with a draw. But what I did, was giving all for my fans, but you ... you are just like all the big army people, you can't do a thing alone. I can't stand you big guys ... you allways share people around you, trying to play commander ... well, what did you gave August Rush that he attacked that Speedy Boy? IT DOESN'T MATTER! The wind only needs the fans in his back, and to show them my appreciation I will give them what they deserve: a clean ending with me celebrating with them ... and you beaten in the ring. "

*Aziruf bends just the tips of his fingers, letting his hand look like a fan performing his gesture towards Jutah*
(just wanted to bring this in, it's really possible and looks kind of strange Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Jutah

Jutah

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview with Jutah   Debut Interview with Jutah Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:41 pm

*Jutah, in front of Aziruf, crosses his arms*

Jutah: "Indeed, we both have started with a draw... it was quite impressive you and gajos breaking down the ring... but it doesn't matter how strong is the wind, the mountain never bends to it... and i mean it"

*Jutah turns to the loker room*

Jutah: "Don't forget my words.. wind is just air in motion. Be ready for the serenity after the wind blow, there's storm waits to strike..."

*Jutah stares at Aziruf*

Jutah: "Until next time Aziruf... time when one of us will fall in front of the legion of fans... so be ready and beware... THE STORM COMES AFTER THE SERENITY"

*Jutah takes a last look at Aziruf and walk away*

Plastic Boy: "In the last match, Jutah seems to be more dificult to beat than you imagine, right Voice"?

The Voice: "Draw is draw everywhere... i'm impressed with a movement that Jutah aplied last sunday... and i hope that he can aply it too with Aziruf, but if he can't, he might be in problem"

Plastic Boy: "Good point Voice"
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview with Jutah   Debut Interview with Jutah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:15 am

*Anna finds Aziruf in the lockerroom*

Anna: "Ladies and Gentlemen, let's welcome Aziruf. Well, what do you say to Jutah's answer. "

Aziruf: "It's pretty simple ... he thinks, that he is a mountain who won't bend ... I say that the Wind is able to call lightning in form of his fans, and this lightning together with the Wind's fast high-flying moves will crush the mountain ... and if not, at least damage him more than he ever had been damaged. But as I heard from our GM, it's possible to go extreme in near future, which will be good for me, as I'm too fast to get hit with weapons, but can use them to give the fans an even bigger show, I'm just thinking about a Moonsault from the ladder crushing my opponent through a table ... hopefully with a well built ring ... and that not only BEND the mountain, it will ERASE it from the map! The big guy wants some, so he gets some!"

*Aziruf leaves and Anna looks after him*
Anna: "Wow, there seems someone is pretty hot of getting in the ring again!"

Plastic Boy: "That young japanese sure wants to prove himself against the powerhouses of the roster, I'm positive he will give us a show.!"

The Voice: "What the heck are you talking about PB?! This cruiserweight is talking about extreme, and I'm positive he doesn't even know what that means! I fought in extreme matches and me being the best at that time had respect of extreme matches. He'll just be destroyed by the first contact with a chair."

Plastic Boy: "But he trusts in his quickness to avoid hard contact, guess that ...!"

The Voice: "I guess shut the fuck up! I say extreme is too much for this boy, and no comment of you is needed!"
Back to top Go down
Jutah

Jutah

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview with Jutah   Debut Interview with Jutah Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Jutah: "Like i said before... there is just one way to know whos best... and that lead us to ring and to pain... i will wait Aziruf in the 'EXTREMES'!!! Good luck till then"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview with Jutah   Debut Interview with Jutah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debut Interview with Jutah
Page 1 of 1