WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

interview debut for luc1anz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luc1anz

interview debut for luc1anz Empty
PostSubject: interview debut for luc1anz   interview debut for luc1anz Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:44 am

Anna Young:Hi folks!We are here to introduce to yourself the latest and selfproclamed best aquisition of Wrestling Champions Federation,luc1anz
*luc1anz smiles at Anna and takes the microphone from his hands.*
luc1anz: "Thanks Anna.This is my first fed but not the latest and the first one from a glamorous career.And you,the fans have the chance to see a new star growing up.But no more talking.But no more talking right now.You will hear from me soon!!
*luc1anz gives the microphone to Anna Young who looks very long at the newest and good looking wrestler of WCF *
Anna Young:[colorr=violet]That was a nice introduction.We will see how this new wrestler will do in the best regional fed.[/color]

Plastic Boy:Yes Anna,this will be very interesting watching the growing of this player.Stay on touch.

The Voice:I'm agreeing with you guys it will be very interesting.I hope a new champion bill born who will have some moves to show us.Watch this guy!
Back to top Go down

interview debut for luc1anz
Page 1 of 1