WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
speedy boy

speedy boy

August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:12 am

yep..sorry
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:54 am

Let the show begin!!!!!
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:58 am

dont write anything for now speedy... since you won i start praise you or something... but first I watch the match Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:41 pm

it was a cool match and a cool ending of the game....enjoy
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:02 pm

i cant find slamfest Sad
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:36 pm

you found it...first i'll wait for your interview....
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:01 pm

you can write anything lol i am not gonna praise you after that
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:18 pm

so you don't want to reunite our forces,to become allies?
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:42 pm

I do but after that i guess its not the time for now
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:35 pm

ok,then tomorow i'll write something,if i still have inspiration....and after a while,we become allies
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:03 am

*After the last Slamfest,Anna goes in the locker room and aproaches Speedy boy Alyn*

Anna Young:So,a great victory for you today.What do you have to say?..

Speedy boy:You see mama,i kept tolding Rush to watch his back because i am gonna destroy him..He wouldn't listen me,he always thought that i was talking shit...And August,now i want to watch me from your hospital bed,with your cuts,i want you to watch me and realise what mistake have you done when you underestimated me..I am sorry for you but you caused it by yourself

Anna Young:Sorry to interupt you,Speedo but something happened in the final of the show,after your match....

Speedy boy: Yeah,that freak Plastic Boy...He will regret it,as also anyone who messes with me...His turn will come soon..

Anna Young:In the end of the interview,you have anything else to say?

Speedy boy: Yeah,as i said before the match is time to move to the next level...I proved i have potential and now i have a question for the entire roster in WCF: WHO'S NEXT???bring it on and you will be like August Rush:in the hospital with scars and broken ribs...That's all i have to say mama and i hope i made myself clear...Whoever believes he can beat me...just challenge me and you will see....in fact will see in the ring what will happen to you *evil smile*

Anna Young:Thanks,Speedo...I conviced me one more that this Speedo is one freaky guy.That is all for now ladies and gentleman...Have a good night!!!!
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:44 am

Ok i can go to hospital kind of and interrupt a match of yours having a broken hand or something

OR

my wacky idea of having a tag match

Speedy & Voice vs Rush & Plastic boy
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:06 am

i love the second idea....speedy &voice vs Rush&Plastic boy
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:34 am

lol yeah but its up to Alfsta and Chris
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:32 am

yep...i have also an i idea but is a long term
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:10 pm

*Speedy boy steps up towards the comentary room looking for Plastic Boy*

Plastic Boy:Aaaa.....escuse me.....

*Plastic Boy tries to walk away but Speedy grabs his neck,and talks with him face to face *

Speedy:So, Plastic Boy,what you did to me at this week's Slamfest,that seemed funny for you didn't it?yeah,i know what you're thinking about....that now i am gonna kick your ass all over this comentary room.. no...not yet...first i have a couple of words for you,you sick freek!!!! You see,you ruined a happy celebration of my first victory,that made me even more angry, and sooner or later you will sure pay for it..I don't care about nothing in this world,even my parents...by the way they are dead....I only care to destroy my enemies and to produce a lot of pain..And you my friend,you pissed me off and that is not good at all for your health...So,next time we 2 meet you'd better be prepared for everything,because anything goes and you might become a......plastic old man...And,by the way,i forgot something.......

*In an unexpected way,Speedy boy grabs Plastic Boy and gives him a closethline directly from hell*

Hope you enjoyed that,boy.....

*Speedy boy walks away from the comentary room,while Plastic boy is hardly trying to get back his senses*
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:44 pm

continues with speedy's story Very Happy

*Meanwhile The Voice is silently laughing at Plastic Boy*
*August Rush walks in to help PB...apparently he saw eveything*

August Rush: Thanks PB for the help last show, sorry this had to happen to you because of me but we will get our revenge.

Plastic Boy: We... revenge????

*The Voice raises an eyebrow from the back*

August Rush : Yes Pb, revenge, next slamfest you and me against speedy and......... The Voice!!!!

*The Voice starts blurting in horror*

The Voice: You you... can't do this, com commentators don't wrestle... its wrestlers that wrestle.

*August Rush finally notices The Voice*

August Rush: Hiya voice... been meaning to see ya. Guess what... i found your brass knuckles. I thinks its time to give them back.

*August Rush starts punching The Voice in the face and ribs with the brass knuckles*

*The Voice is whining in pain*

Plastic Boy: Oh shut it you old geezer... guess you ain't as tough as you say you are. I see you in the ring... been wanting this to happen ever since you joined me at ringside.

August Rush: You know Voice... if you keep that whining i am going to think that Anna is better than you. Let's go PB... I need to get you ready for the match. Don't hurry to get up voice.

*August Rush and Plastic Boy leave the commentary room with The Voice still lying on the floor with blood coming out of the side of his mouth.*
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:46 pm

By the way i think we should not go extreme on this since PB and Voice are just commentators... it would be kind of overreacting lol
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Well the attack on PB has gone into the show but yes try to concentrate on eachother more Smile
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:53 pm

I just used the commentators for 1 match only than maybe we will turn on both of them and i go something like

" You should never trust a person who interferes matches" and i throw him the towel since he is full of blood after speedy and i beat him up

I just want to find a motive for becoming allies after that match.... but i think we dont have to show why we decided to team up right??
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:05 pm

I understand, will make sure I edit the match so that the desired effect comes across
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:17 pm

*Speedy is walking down the corridor and hears a known voice *

The Voice:He..he...help!!!!!somebody help!!!!

*Speedy looks stunned and aproaches the voice who's lying on the floor *

Speedy:What in the blue hell is hapened to you?

The Voice:That...that..that man... August Rush....he beat the hell out of me because i loved watching him get beaten from you at last Slamfest....and one more thing....

Speedy:Again that August Rush??what more did he want?didn't he learn his lesson? And what one more thing?come on,i don't have time talking to all the freeks in here!!!!

The voice:Next Slamfest....we...we have a match....

Speedy:What?What do you mean by WE??

The Voice: Me and you team up and facing August Rush and Plastic Boy....next Slamfest....oh my God...i don't wanna do this,i am a commentator,this is not right...

Speedy:Oh, stop whining,don't act like a pussy...U loved violence,is time to show them some violence....Get up and let's go to work!!!!

The Voice:WORK?!

Speedy: Let's go training dude!!!I have a lot of things to teach you.Besides you are freeking pussy,you are also stupid...Let's get u prepared for the match...By the time the match begins you will be a different man,you will see....Let's go to the gym...

The Voice:You conviced me....Show me all you know and that Plastic Boy is history...as commentator and as wrestler too...

*The voice and speedy head to the gym to train for their next match,but there will be surprises*
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:23 pm

i can't wait to see the outcome of that game...it's like they will regret trusting in 2 sneeky and evil wrestlers....and we realise that we,August and me, are the same and we can become a heel tag....
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:37 am

Hehehe Razz

You will be hated by The Voice forever MWHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:55 am

I want him to hate me since he did not let me beat magicana haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next