WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

August Rush Vs Jonny Camaro - Baptism of fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

August Rush Vs Jonny Camaro - Baptism of fire Empty
PostSubject: August Rush Vs Jonny Camaro - Baptism of fire   August Rush Vs Jonny Camaro - Baptism of fire Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:52 pm

Rush: Heel

Cmaro: Face

--------------------------------------------------

Rush says that he is the greatest extreme artist in the federation and newcomer Jonny Camaro happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time

They face off in extreme matches and Rush (win or lose) claims he is getting better all the time and his arrogance could get the better of him!

-------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Jonny Camaro - Baptism of fire   August Rush Vs Jonny Camaro - Baptism of fire Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:10 pm

*August Rush after the exteme star match is shown heavily beaten and bruised*

*After a big effort he manages to say*

August Rush: Have you seen the extreme star match?? I happened to be the last one eliminated from the regular match and thats because of that punk Mr.Wrestling 2. This shows that i am not just words but i backed up my claims to be the greatest extreme artist in this federation. Now I want anyone in the roster to face me in extreme matches so can show our GM why i should be the number 1 contender for the WCF EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP and why i should be the one holding that title and not that lucky Aziruf.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Jonny Camaro - Baptism of fire   August Rush Vs Jonny Camaro - Baptism of fire Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:11 am

Chris the modificator or what it is says that against camaro is +40/-160... is that good?? its looks kinda unfair on jonny
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Jonny Camaro - Baptism of fire   August Rush Vs Jonny Camaro - Baptism of fire Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:19 pm

*Anna Young stops August Rush backstage after his win against Jonny Camaro*

Anna Young: "August how do you feel after beating Jonny Camaro with only few difficulties?"

August Rush: " Well I am furious that the GM is making fun of me by giving me some newcomers who don't know a thing avbout wrestling. I am going to warn the GM that if he's not going to give me a good challenger I will raise hell in every match that takes place"

*August Rush storms past Anna Young*

Anna Young: " Well folks the GM better takes his words into consideration"
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Jonny Camaro - Baptism of fire   August Rush Vs Jonny Camaro - Baptism of fire Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:08 am

I used to face someone 200- to me and lose!

That is a fair enough mod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Jonny Camaro - Baptism of fire   August Rush Vs Jonny Camaro - Baptism of fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August Rush Vs Jonny Camaro - Baptism of fire
Page 1 of 1