WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Speedy boy" Alyn- profile of a new superstar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy boy

speedy boy

"Speedy boy" Alyn- profile of a new superstar Empty
PostSubject: "Speedy boy" Alyn- profile of a new superstar   "Speedy boy" Alyn- profile of a new superstar Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:21 am

Name : "Speedy boy" Alyn

Height : 5'60"

Weight: 260lbs

Life story: It was a rough life for Speedy boy Alyn....From the childhood he raised with wrestling in his blood,his father beeing a former wrestling superstar.But at the age of ten,a tragedy has stroken him:his parents died and he had no one to rely on....To wrestle,that is the only thing he knew..... He survived the hunger through street fights..where if he was good enough he earned some cash.... Until the age of 15 the streets were his home...Until a proffesional wrestler noticed him while he performed on a street fight...He thought Speedy boy Alyn ,with his talent and lots of training could become one day a superstar,like him....Slowley,Speedy boy Alyn knew all the things to be known to become a good wresler...And made his debut at 18 years old....but once he tasted the victories,the fame,the money he changed completely.....he became an arrogant man,nothing will satisfie him anymore...He claims he is a 3d generation superstar and will do just about anything to prove that is better than all of us...

So,that is my wrestler,a speed wrestler,who wants to prove that he deserves his place in this roster..Not that he deserves it,but with time,he will be one of the best because that is his mentality and to be the best will do anything....i mean anything....

sorry if my spelling isn't right,but i hope i didn't made too much mistakes in my spelling..by the way,i'm from romania.how did u like my life story?
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

"Speedy boy" Alyn- profile of a new superstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Speedy boy" Alyn- profile of a new superstar   "Speedy boy" Alyn- profile of a new superstar Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:05 am

Looks like we've got a Randy Orton in the roster... good story, its very realistic since many people change after becoming famous, etc.
Back to top Go down

"Speedy boy" Alyn- profile of a new superstar
Page 1 of 1