WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaBayAreaBoss

DaBayAreaBoss

DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn Empty
PostSubject: DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn   DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:45 am

DaBayAreaBoss is stepping out of his Bentley Limo. (Interview Eye Candy) rushes up to him, microphone in hand.

Interviewer: Boss, have you heard the the news. You will not be facing Pein Tonight. He Has decided to suddenly leave the federation. Would you know anything about that?

DaBayAreaBoss: (Looks around at his goons, at all at once begin laughing) Now why would I know the answer to that question? I was looking forward to our match tonight. But you never know? Maybe the guy had a family, maybe he didnt want to put them in danger? What did you expect the guy to do? If I had to face me, I would probably leave the federation and get as far away from DaBoss as possible. Do you blame him? Cmon boys lets go hit the club, Its on tonight.

Interviewer: No wait Boss, I said you wouldnt be facing Pein. I didnt say you wouldnt be wrestling on tonights card.

DaBayAreaBoss: You better quit playing with me. What the hell you talking about?

Interviewer: The Commission has decided to put you in a match with..........Speedy Boy Alyn.

DaBayAreaBoss: WHAT the hell are you talking about. Wait a minute. ( Gestures to one of his goons. Leans over and whispers something in his ear. The man immediately leaves the group) Look broad, I aint got time for this right now. I got buisness to take care of. (Points at camera) Speedy Boy, watch your back.

(DaBayAreaBoss nods to his goon, they all walk into the arena together. His men in a circle formation surronding him)
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn   DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:10 am

If he touches Speedy... im going to help speedy since im his partner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn   DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:41 am

*Speedy stands alone in his locker room preparing for a interview because he has something to say*

Speedy:That is just pathethic!!!!From all the roster who is invited to challenge me anytime,it seems that the one with the guts in him is the worst wrestler in all time in WCF...Tell me boy,or boss,whatever your name is,did u drink your glass of milk this morning ??You've better drink it to recover your strenght boy because if we do have a match tonight,i'll drag your monkey ass all over that ring...You will just have to pray we don't have match..you saw what i am capable of,i am capable of many things and beyond your understanding...Its not just my talent,but unlike all of you,i use my head first...And how stupid you are,there isn't going to be hard to get into your head,into your brain.You know why?there is nothing out there man,you're empty!!!!Hahaha...
So,tonight,you wanna try me?Trust me,you are way over your head boy....I will show who the real boss is...
Back to top Go down
DaBayAreaBoss

DaBayAreaBoss

PostSubject: Re: DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn   DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:17 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER

I like that Speedy, only wish our stats were closer so match would be more competetive. Chris put the match together last minute for me. And I appreciate that.But I will like working for this federation very much. Know I am low on list of roster. So I try to fight closer to stats. But I wont backdown. Whats up with the comment owencachia? LOL. Do I have to get my goons to kidnap you? You might end up like PEIN? LOL.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn   DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:31 pm

lol hey maybe you said it jokingly... but the idea of kidnapping me ain't half bad

Oh and a tip... I started theone before last in the roster but gradually im climbing the ladder so keep it up and someday we will be on top... think of it as in real wrestling, you make it to the top after some time if not many years
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn   DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:42 pm

Next season we could have a fair few things a goin!!!!
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn   DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:26 am

yes,i can't wait to see what next season will bring..maybe finally a championship oportunity??i surely hope so....but if not,i will satisfy myself working for the roster...i see that our roster grows each weak more and more....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn   DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DaBayAreaBoss Vs. Speedy Boy Alyn
Page 1 of 1