WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08

Go down 
+4
Magicana
owencachia
aziruf
Cris Mastine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Empty
PostSubject: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:05 am

Want some good stuff here guys so we go out with a bang!
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:37 am

well ... i know i keep repeating myself, but hey, maybe it will be recognized Very Happy

aziruf wrote:
if i get a chance to fight dapice:

dapice wrote:
aziruf wrote:
*Aziruf is shown on the titantron*

"That gorilla dapice seemingly was afraid of facing me alone and allied himself with the self proclaimed submission machine who only shined through loses ... BUT the Wind knew that you are a scaredy cat dapice, and so I found one of the most electrifiying man in this business, who also gives everything for the fans ... as they deserve it! Magicana, dapice ... or Allegiance of Domi ... Dumpness as you deserve to be called, prepare yourself for the Wind is coming up ... and he won't be alone!"

*dapice facing the camera with a suspicious look on his face*

dapice: hahahahahah, me afraid? where u watching my last match mr zir..did u see my destroy stoppable? did u see me chain him up! if im not afraid of the unstoppable show stopper!? do u think me scared of you! you can blow all you like, but u will be like a soft breeze against my fortress!

*dapice walks out of the room*

*Aziruf confronts dapice in the hallway*

"You are talking big, just like you look, but can you keep up to your words? Showstopper here, showstopper there, blahblah, I don't give a damn what you did to other people! You can be as big as you want, as strong as you want, as powerfull as you want, you can't beat the Wind as you won't get a chance to hit him! Don't just brag, face me in the ring, let me beat you up and let you eat your words. The wind will tear you appart and give the fans their hero dominating over another mastodon!"
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:38 am

if i don't get the chance (we are just sooo even in points >.>) i'll make something up at work ... so you can choose which to take or not take Wink
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:07 pm

Keep that for next season Wink
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:43 am

(as promised, here the other option ... hope it suits you better ...)

*Aziruf walks down the isle, takes a mic from Jimmy and goes up in the middle of the ring*

Aziruf: "The Wind is back to rise in <CITYNAME>! I came out here in the first ever show of WCF and challanged the whole lockerroom, ended up beating Gajos and the ring down. Due to some light injuries i had to pause a while and came back to beat the hell out of the Brazilian Monkey Jutah, making him shout and cry 'I Quit' like a little girl. Now I want to give you what you all deserve, a final showdown for this season. I want to launch fireworks of high-flying moves at whoever opponent is willing to take it, I want that you all hold your breath for a moment, and cheer afterwards that i not only crushed another mastodon but stand tall and gave you the best show you have ever seen."

*Aziruf chants hail through the hall*

Aziruf: "Now, I wanted to face dapice, but I got a call from our hairy VGM, that I have to wait until next season to let you enjoy seeing me felling another powerhouse. So, I thought ... Thulnar, Showstopper, or a Rematch versus Gajos? Or that traitorous little "Speedy Boy" Alyn, who I could show what real speed is like. Or maybe some tag action, as I guess my new partner is as hot as myself to beat untrustworthy opponents and bring justice to WCF and to you fans.
So to sum it up, I want some action, and I want it now, as the fans deserve to see The Wind blowing another bastard's lights out!
"
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:55 am

Haha, it slots in perfectly!
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:01 am

Well azi some of us have an extreme title to win Cool
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:25 am

i'm glad it fits you Smile
hmmm i didn't think about that ... i hope at least to participate in a fight, as with "just promos" there won't come any money or fans (well, they sure didn't come last time either o_O'')
and i want to fullfill the magic formula Razz
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:08 am

I don't really have anything to add atm, because I'm out of matches (Can't challenge anyone/be challenged), maybe ill do something with the partnership I have made.
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:09 am

*Speedy is in the backstage and argues with a few bodyguards who doesn't let him go in and train*

Anna:What hapened Speedo?What is all this?

Speedo:Hey mama!!!!You're feeling well now?I'm glad for you..The thing is those impotent assholes don't let me make my job as a wrestler..They say that i don't have the permission to train at this hour...well,i will train no matter what

*Hearing those words,the bodyguards step back and walks away leaving Speedo lonely with Anna*

Anna:So,this Sunday you will have an Extreme Star match for the Extreme Championship..You think you can finally make it?And what is your game plan?

Speedo:I am positive that i will win that championship and sunday that belt will be around my waist...Who do you think has the ability to stop me?Nobody!!!!I don't have a specific game plan,i want to go in the middle of the ring and destroy everybody's monkey asses....

Anna:Who do you think is the toughest enemy you will be facing?

Speedo:The toughest??????HAHAHA....There is no toughest enemy,is just me....All the wrestlers that are competing are loud mouths and they don't know what they are dealing with...They're not gonna mess only with me,they're gonna mess and with the extreme tag because August is also part of this match...So,who can beat us???the showstopper,the boss,the wind,the assasin hawk,the killer dapice,those wrestlers think that they have a shot?It makes me sick when i just think about that...They all have nicknames,the assasin,the wind,the boss,the showstopper but they will remain only with their nicknames and will have to watch my victory in that Extreme Star match...My name is Speedy boy Alyn and only just that....is simple name,just as simple as i will take that Extreme title and never let it go from my hand ever and ever.... So you punks can talk all the shit you want,you can say how great you are but one thing remains the same:I will be the next Extreme Champion....And believe my word..it will be a chaos when i step into that ring....

*Speedo looks strangely at Anna and goes to the gym*

Anna:That's all folks!!!!You heard what the man said,it will be a chaos this sunday,The Voice surely will enjoy that match....Until then,i am Anna Young and that is all for today...
Back to top Go down
Iulius Caesar

Iulius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:56 am

*Caesar sits outside the Imperial Villa, his head in his hands*

Fans, this has not been a good couple of weeks for your Emperor.

*Caesar looks up. The distress on his face is evident*

I just can't win a match. And, I know what you're thinking. You're saying to yourself, "So what, Caesar? You get to wrestle professionally. Not only do you get to wrestle professionally, you get to compete in the WCF. Get over it." It's not that easy, fans. You have to trust my Imperial wisdom on this. I eat, sleep, and breathe to compete. This is my life!! And, right now I'm doing pretty terribly. So, I'm taking this week off. I'll be here: in Rome, trying to get my head back into things. You'll see me when you see me. You can't keep an Emperor down for long.

Hail Caesar!

*As the camera pulls back, Caesar turns around and walks back into the Imperial Villa*
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:41 am

THE MATCHES ARE CONFIRMED.... NEED SOME PROMOS TO GO ALONG WITH THEM... LETS MAKE THIS NIGHT A BIG ONE!!!
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:49 am

do you need something else from me? and the important question: will i be into real action or just promos again? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:53 am

August Rush: "Finally my first title shot.... I have worked hard for this, teaming with the right people but altough i got my title shot, I will not face on person but a whole ring full of other good superstars and obvious weaklings. It is not fair on my behalf that some of those idiots facing me in the ring get a title shot like me. While I earned my shot by my fighting skills, they earned there shot by embarassing themselves for their "fans". But fear not as the worthy one will be your first Extreme champion and that person is going to be me."
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:05 am

In the Extreme Title match, 13 of you will not be paid as you will just have promo parts... 2 will be paid Wink

That is all I can say

p.s Azi your promo fitted in perfectly so no worries
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:28 am

oh bummer... well you can give us a bonus cris Razz
Back to top Go down
DaBayAreaBoss

DaBayAreaBoss

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:16 am

"Da Bay Area Boss drops and rolls out under the ropes. He reaches into his pocket, pulls out a cell phone. But wait his phone is dead. Its not looking good for Da Boss"
Back to top Go down
DaBayAreaBoss

DaBayAreaBoss

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:41 am

DaBayAreaBoss is stepping out of his Bentley Limo. (Interview Eye Candy) rushes up to him, microphone in hand.

Interviewer: Boss, have you heard the the news. You will not be facing Pein Tonight. He Has decided to suddenly leave the federation. Would you know anything about that?

DaBayAreaBoss: (Looks around at his goons, at all at once begin laughing) Now why would I know the answer to that question? I was looking forward to our match tonight. But you never know? Maybe the guy had a family, maybe he didnt want to put them in danger? What did you expect the guy to do? If I had to face me, I would probably leave the federation and get as far away from DaBoss as possible. Do you blame him? Cmon boys lets go hit the club, Its on tonight.

Interviewer: No wait Boss, I said you wouldnt be facing Pein. I didnt say you wouldnt be wrestling on tonight card.

DaBayAreaBoss: You better quit playing with me. What the hell you talking about?

Interviewer: The Commission has decided to put you in a match with..........Speedy Boy Allan.

DaBayAreaBoss: WHAT the hell are you talking about. Wait a minute. ( Gestures to one of his goons. Leans over and whispers something in his ear. The man immediately leaves the group) Look broad, I aint got time for this right now. I got buisness to take care of. (Points at camera) Speedy Boy, watch your back.

(DaBayAreaBoss nods to his goon, they all walk into the arena together. His men in a circle formation surronding him)

Last edited by DaBayAreaBoss on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:48 am

yeah cris..give us a bonus....because i am sure we will only make a promo.... Razz although i would wanted to make part of this for real...but,another time maybe....
Back to top Go down
assassinhawk

assassinhawk

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:46 pm

Just curious, where is the show card listed?
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:08 am

Not posted it yet Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08   Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last show of the season... Promos here 07/09/08
Page 1 of 1