WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here

Go down 
+4
owencachia
the unstoppable showstopp
aziruf
Cris Mastine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Empty
PostSubject: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:30 am

Okay I'm giving you all alot more time to get stuff in this week... Think I'm finally organised again!
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:58 am

*After Aziruf came to his match, he goes outside to grab a mic and stands before the announce table*

Aziruf: "Finally the Wind is back in town! Too bad that The Voice is not here tonight, but anyway: watch closely at home Voice, and all the big guys also watch closely, as I'm going to unleash a cyclone in that very ring and give the fans the show of their life! Watch closely as I beat one of your kind and leave you behind breathless. Last but not least, get well soon Plastic Boy! Now let's get ready for action!"

*Aziruf lies the mic down and went up into the ring, waiting for Jutah*

(it's really good that you can edit your posts Cool )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:57 pm

*music plays*

*unstoppable showstopper walks to the ring and grabs a mic*

unstoppable showstopper : what every one saw last wednesday was me losing to dapice. I shouldn't have lost IM the GREATEST i want to be the one with the extreme championship around my waist so now i wanna issue the superstar challenge!

*unstoppable showstopper points to a gigantic flat star 50 ft above the ring*

This is a fatal four way except the object is to throw your opponent over the ropes letting them fall 50 feet onto a pile of objects of the Gm's choice. Now i wanna know who is extreme enough to go up there and get in the ring to be noticed as the most extreme in the WCF!!!
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:14 pm

I like the idea but may use it as a singles match as opposed to a 4 way but who knows Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:53 pm

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:23 pm

we could use it for the extreme championship match
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:08 pm

Im down to that.... but if its singles i dont think throwing over the rope is appropriate
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:32 pm

yes..i agree with that.i'm curious...when it will be the first extreme championship match?so i could know who to screw on.... Mad
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:02 am

i think it shuld be a many wrestlers match including me and speedy so we could help each other... remember speedy if one of us wins the other has to grabt a title shot to his partner Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:50 am

how many wrestlers? theyy will be in thr ring all @ the same time
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:48 am

Have thought about it and will use that format of match but the champion will be decided by a formula not by a fight so the match itself will be a promo as we can only use 2 max wrestlers per match
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:13 am

i have 2 victories and a draw..i am the champion...hehe...just joking... Razz and yes,august,if someone grabs the title we have to do something like what evolution did to randy orton when he was world champion....agree?
Back to top Go down
dapice

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:32 am

the unstoppable showstopp wrote:
*music plays*

unstoppable showstopper : what every one saw last wednesday was me losing to dapice. I shouldn't have lost IM the GREATEST i want to be the one with the extreme championship around my waist so now i wanna issue the superstar challenge!

This is a fatal four way except the object is to throw your opponent over the ropes letting them fall 50 feet onto a pile of objects of the Gm's choice. Now i wanna know who is extreme enough to go up there and get in the ring to be noticed as the most extreme in the WCF!!!

*dapice is watching the unstoppable showstopper from his locker room, after which he goes gets a camera and mic*

dapice: the unstoppable showstopper..or should i say the stoppable showstopper..can complain all he likes, but i brought him pain and embarrassed him completely..he meet his match, and he should b graceful enough to admit that i am his better..to my next opponent be ready for the same thing to happen..i am only starting..my next match will b more spectacular! and i will bring more pain..and Plastic Boy, if u cant handle the pain i bring..stay home!

*dapice gets up and walks out of the room*
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:01 am

*In the gym,Anna sees Speedy boy Alyn training.He dares disturbing him with a question*

Anna:So,do u feel happy after what you did to The Voice and Plastic Boy?

*Speedy boy turns around with an agry face*

Speedy boy:DON'T YOU EVER DISTURB ME WHEN I AM TRAINING!!!!!Cause you will regret it!and i mean EVER!!!!!Do you want that this roster remains without any comentators?then stay chill and do not disturb any more......

Anna:But....but....i wanted to talk about what hapened at last Slamfest...

Speedy boy:Aaaa...now we're talking....It was simple, Brian and PB,they got what they deserved...and they deserved this for a long long time...

Anna:But how come this alliance with August Rush,who was practicly your worst enemy?

Speedy boy:When i said we are going to make an impact ,this is what i meant...A new generation has born,and destruction and pain are our little names...We discovered that we aren't so different, that we share the same concepts,we both want the most of this federation,we both want to make it to the top and this alliance will only get the goods for us...

Anna:So why you take it on the poor Brian and PB?
*Speedo laughs*

Speedy boy:HEHE!!!!Cause,as i saided it before ,they deserve it...I wanted to show what real wrestling is about..is about commitement and dedication,and a lot of work...The masacre we did with them was a piece of cake,although everyone was surprised...And that masacre is only the begining for a long,long road all the way to the top of this business..

Anna:Any more surprises?

Speedy:We are full of surprises!!!!So,any wrestler in this locker room should have a scary feeling when they think about us.All the enemies,watch out because the extreme tag has born..And especially,Magicana,we are watching you closely!!!!

Anna:Why Magicana?

Speedy:Why Magicana?From now on,my partner's enemy is my enemy so everybody watch out....

Anna:You think this tag could woth something in the future?

Speedy:How do you even have the nerve to say that??? *he is getting seriously irritate* Next time somebody doubts our abilities its going to be the worst for him...And just to prove them,for you there is not going to be a next time...

*Speedy,in his anger,grabs her neck and delivres her a sweet chokeslam...Speedo leaves the gym,leaving Anna lying with blood who comes out of his mouth...Other wrestlers who were in the gym gathers around and delivres her to a hospital*

Speedy:DAMN!!!!! She ruined my today's training!!!!Eeee,at least she got what he deserved....

*Speedy walks to the locker room,proudly of what he has done..There he meets August and tolds about what hapened to Anna..They both have a lot of fun on this.....*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:58 pm

well since its only 2 per match

Last edited by the unstoppable showstopp on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:00 pm

dapice wrote:
*music plays*

*dapice is watching the unstoppable showstopper from his locker room, after which he goes gets a camera and mic*

dapice: the unstoppable showstopper..or should i say the stoppable showstopper..can complain all he likes, but i brought him pain and embarrassed him completely..he meet his match, and he should b graceful enough to admit that i am his better..to my next opponent be ready for the same thing to happen..i am only starting..my next match will b more spectacular! and i will bring more pain..and Plastic Boy, if u cant handle the pain i bring..stay home!

*UNstoppable showstopper appears on the big screen as Dapice give his speech*

DAPICE you KNOW that ur not better than me.
So to prove it i want you and me up there in that ring Tonight To see who is the most extreme!

*the SCreen cuts off*
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:19 pm

*Anna Young is backstage with Marcus Idol*

Anna Young: “Hello wrestling fans this is Anna Young with “The All-American Wrestling Idol, Marcus. Marcus, it is very apparent your feud with Magicana is heating up. Please give us your thoughts about what’s going on.”

*Marcus smiles at Anna and then looks into the camera.*

Marcus Idol: “ What’s going on Anna, is this….. Magicana was eliminated from the tournament for the WCF World Heavyweight Championship and I’m sure he’s very angry about it.” “Like the old adage goes, you reap what you sow.” “Magicana and I have some unsettled business to finish. Like I said before, it’s not about technical wrestling anymore. When we meet in the squared circle, it’s going to be personal! “

Anna Young: (concerned) “This feud is reaching new heights are you worried about what’s going to happen next?”

Marcus Idol: (confident) “Not at all Anna.” “Magicana, just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions.”

Anna Young: “Wow……..You heard it right here wrestling fans. Thank you, Marcus."

The Voice: “These guys don’t like each other. Get ready for a war wrestling fans.”

Plastic Boy: “Good, maybe we will get to see some extreme action in the ring because both of these guys talk a big game.”
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:10 pm

Dapice used with permission

Anna Young: "With me at this time is one of the youngest and most talented members of the roster, and also the man who narrowly missed out on the triple threat match up for the WCF World Heavyweight Championship. Here he is, Magicana!"

*Magicana appears beside Anna, as the crowd starts to boo heavily*

Magicana: "Once again, I have been screwed. If I had no interference in my matches, my record in the WCF would be a perfect 3-0. Now that I am out of the running for the WCF Championship, I turn my mind to revenge. August Rush, Marcus Idol, you have interfered long enough in my matches. I have decided to recruit one of the most dangerous men in the WCF. This man will break any opponent in half, he is one of the most vicious backyard wrestler's ever to step iinto the squared circle. His name... is Dapice."

*The Camera shifts to Dapice, who moves beside Magicana and looks at the camera with a scowl on his face*

Magicana:"He is brutal, dominating, cunning, and he will destroy anyone in his path. We are forming a tag team to destroy anyone who stands in our path. Dapice showed in his match with the Unstoppable Showstopper that he is one of the best in the WCF, and together we shall take revenge on those that have cheated me, and those who try to halt our rise to the top. August Rush, Marcus Idol, we will rip you both apart. Anyone else on the roster who want's to face us, we will destroy you as well. For we are the Allegiance of Domination, and there is no one in the WCF who can match us, pound for pound. We are the best technical wrestler's, the best on the microphone and the smartest wrestler's to ever step into the ring. Long live our reign of dominance!"

*Magicana and Dapice walk off, as Anna stand's alone in front of the Camera*
Back to top Go down
dapice

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:46 pm

dapice wrote:
*music plays*

*UNstoppable showstopper appears on the big screen as Dapice give his speech*

DAPICE you KNOW that ur not better than me.
So to prove it i want you and me up there in that ring Tonight To see who is the most extreme!

*the SCreen cuts off*

*dapice laughing*

dapice: hahahahahahahahhahaha anytime mister stopper anytime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here   WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCF: 31/08/08 Promos Here
Page 1 of 1