WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Promos for Sunday

Go down 
+2
speedy boy
marcus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
marcus

Promos for Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Promos for Sunday   Promos for Sunday Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:58 am

*Marcus Idol is backstage with Anna Young*

Anna Young: “Hello wrestling fans this is Anna Young with “The All-American Wrestling Idol, Marcus.” “Marcus, last Wednesday, you were part of Triple Threat match for the WCF Intercontinental Championship title. It came down to you and Assassin: Hawk battling for the title. Please give us your thoughts.”

*Marcus shakes his head, paces around, and then speaks to the fans*

Marcus Idol: (upset) “Anna, let me show you and the fans what happened.”

*The video plays*

Assassin: Hawk tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
PEACEMAKER IS OUT !!!!
The Voice: "Assassin Hawk, just pinned the Peacemaker. Can you believe that wrestling fans? He still has to beat Idol, though."
Marcus Idol goes up in the ring
Marcus Idol encircles his opponent's head with his right arm
and then grabs his own left arm's biceps locking in a strong Sleeper Hold!!
Marcus Idol keeps his weak submission hold
Marcus Idol keeps his weak submission hold
Marcus Idol releases his hold
*Speedy boy Alyn comes running from backstage with a knuckle buster while Assassin was arguing with the referee who didn't see anything, goes up in the ring and hits Marcus Idol with the knuckle buster*
The Voice: "This is a tragedy wrestling fans, Speedy has just interfered with the match and it looks like Marcus Idol is out cold."
Plastic Boy: "Did I tell you, mouth, that Speedy is my favorite bad guy."
Assassin: Hawk tries to hit Marcus Idol,who is a bit dizzy, with a punch,
and strikes his opponent with a violent Elbow Smash!!
Assassin: Hawk lifts Marcus Idol in a power bomb position He spins twice and tosses him in the air
only to catch him and slam him one-handed on his neck executing MORTAL Incendiary Bomb!!
MARCUS IDOL IS BLEEDING!!!
Assassin: Hawk tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
MARCUS IDOL IS OUT!!!

Marcus Idol: (positive) “Once again, Speedy interfered with my match.” “Thankfully, the new GM recognized that I could have won this title and is giving me another chance to compete for the belt.” “So let me say this to Assassin: Hawk, you may have won the title, but do not get too comfortable because it is you and me in a good old fashion Street Fight.” “Idolmania is going to run wide on you tonight!”

Anna Young: “Thank you, Marcus. This battle is not over, yet, wrestling fans.”
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

Promos for Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promos for Sunday   Promos for Sunday Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:09 am

*Anna aproaches towards Speedy,who is in the locker room,relaxing*
Anna:Speedy,you succesffully defended your title last wednesday night?How do u think it will be tonight?

Speedy:Anna,Anna,you still didn't learn your lesson well...Tonight will be like all the other nights...Me beating the crap out of everyone...I know,everyone says that i beat everyone on one on one matches,but this is a triple threat match....It doesn't matter what kind of match type it will be,because i will still get out from that match with the Extreme Title around my waist,like i always done since i gained that belt...

Anna:Lately,you didn't have so many apearances for interviews in front of the camera...What happened?

Speedy:Nothing happened Anna...I considered that isn't quite that important to speak in front of milions and milions of idiots who constantly are booing the most valuable asset WCF has....But i'm back to annoy all those idiots out there... Well,this past weeks were very helpful for me..I trained harder,i worked harder to improve my moves,i got better and better to beat harder and harder all my oponents!!!This will be the case also tonight...I've beat Peacemaker easily in the past,2 weeks ago also,and XvaiX,let's be serious,he can't stand a chance...Those 2 guys should take a good luck at the tape where i beat Cakes wednesday....Cause they don't know what's coming for them....I always unleash hell in the WCF!!!!
*Speedy walks away from the locker room,leaving Anna alone*
Back to top Go down
Gajos

Gajos

Promos for Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promos for Sunday   Promos for Sunday Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:01 am

*Gajos is backstage with Anna Young*

Anna Young: Hello wrestling fans this is Anna Young with Gajos

Anna Young: Gajos What's happenend?

Gajos: I never fighting on the WCF Extreme championship and now I can fight on the this titles.

Anna Young: Good Luck

Gajos: Thanks
Back to top Go down
assassinhawk

assassinhawk

Promos for Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promos for Sunday   Promos for Sunday Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:37 pm

*After speaking to Marcus, Anna catches up with Assassin: Hawk in his dark room at the arena*

Hawk, I just talked to Marcus Idol. He seems ready for your street fight tonight, and he told us that "IdolMania" is going to run wild on you. What are your thoughts?

*Assassin: Hawk laughs, a long, deep chuckle*

So wait. Let me get this straight. The California pretty boy in the pretty yellow trunks is goin' to beat ME in a street fight? Let me explain somethin' to you, boy. I'm FROM the streets. I AM the streets. Ain't no one in this federation, or in this world, can beat me in a street fight. You messin' with the wrong one this time, boy, and there ain't no way you gettin' your hands on the title I just won.

So yeah, baby, I don't care if I'm fightin' Marcus Idol, or Billie Idol, or the American Idol himself. In the street, Hawk is everybody's idol.
Back to top Go down
Mr Wrestling II

Mr Wrestling II

Promos for Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promos for Sunday   Promos for Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:40 am

Sorry to interrupt you here assassinhawk, Now is the time to let everyone we have your back, if there was ever a wrestler that could fit with the tag team MR WRESTLING its assassinhawk. Just so everyone understands Those who mess with assassinhawk will have to deal with us.

Anna steps up to ask a question

Mr wrestling II how do you feel about cris mastine being the number 1 contender?

Anna what I have in my hand here settles everything, Cris mastine cant pass me up as the number 1 contender.Faxed from the board of directors is the champions contract, which states that I when I lost the title, I will have a rematch for the title.I still haven't exercised my rights to that. Cris Mastine,Mr Vice Gm,what this means to you is...... you go to the end of the line pal.

Wow , what exciting news from Mr Wrestling II

Anna , what this means is the the heavyweight championship will stay with the tag team Mr Wrestling.Now then Cris Mastine, Mr vice gm...I understand you won control of the WCF...It's time to put up or shut up...You want a chance at the title ? I will give you a chance, You put up control over the WCF This Sunday December 21 against me for the number 1 contender ship.

You mean control of WCF vs #1 contender winner takes all match

Anna , That is right. If he wants to earn a title shot he can put up his control of WCF to get it. Train hard and get ready Cris Mastine.......We will be

Wow , now we just have to wait to see if the vice gm Cris Mastine will accept
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

Promos for Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promos for Sunday   Promos for Sunday Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:52 am

guys,for tonight's show i made the most posible to have another show because your apearances are quite over....we could make another 2 shows and then is over cause we have too little wrestlers.....the apaearances are quite over...
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

Promos for Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promos for Sunday   Promos for Sunday Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:09 am

just a short tipp ... you shouldn't (as to handle the one reason above) pack the show too full with matches ... i mean, last show sure was a good one, but it lastet too long! (at least in my opinion) ...
so maybe it's probably "less is more" ...
also i wanted to say, that i can't log on to the official board (don't know why), because i wanted to post an advertisment for us, and that we're looking for people ... maybe someone else can take that part?

however, keep on rockin'!
Back to top Go down
marcus

Promos for Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promos for Sunday   Promos for Sunday Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:45 pm

*Marcus Idol is backstage with Anna Young*

Anna Young: “Hello wrestling fans this is Anna Young with “The All-American Wrestling Idol, Marcus.” “Marcus, last Wednesday you won an eight man Battle Royal to be the #1 contender for the WCF Extreme Championship title. "Great job winning the match, but now you face your old friend Aziruf for the title." "Please give us your thoughts.”

Marcus Idol: (excited) “Anna, can you feel the electricity in the air tonight?” Idolmania is running wild, baby!” "Last Wednesday was a great battle, but tonight’s match will even be better.” “Aziruf is one tough dude.”

Anna Young: “Marcus, you have held this title before, but what is your strategy to slow down Aziruf’s tenacious speed?”

Marcus Idol: (cerebral) “Now Anna, a true strategist in the ring does not reveal his plan.” “I aim to put Aziruf in the horns of dilemma when we battle tonight.” “Remember Anna, it is an E=X=T=R=E=M=E match so anything can happen.” “No matter how intense, No matter how dangerous--I’m prepared to take it to the next level.”

Anna Young: “Thank you, Marcus. “This should be a great match tonight, wrestling fans.”
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

Promos for Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promos for Sunday   Promos for Sunday Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:55 am

yes,i understand you aziruf,but i have to garantee 10 matches per show...That is my obligation.....and i can't do that when we have only 24 wrestlers......Sunday's show will be probably the last one in this season unfortunately....altough we are allowed two more shows...if i could make the shows shorter,i would of made them like u said,but my obligation is to make 10 matches each show....
Back to top Go down
marcus

Promos for Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promos for Sunday   Promos for Sunday Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:11 am

Understand....Thanks. Maybe the GM will sign some more wrestlers so we can continue with the shows. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
assassinhawk

assassinhawk

Promos for Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promos for Sunday   Promos for Sunday Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:40 pm

How many more wrestlers will we need before we can get back underway?

I have another wrestler that I will try to get out of his contract, if we're close to being ready to roll?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Promos for Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promos for Sunday   Promos for Sunday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promos for Sunday
Page 1 of 1