WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here Empty
PostSubject: WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here   WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:49 pm

Sorry I forgot this thread for the past two shows :S

If you want something in the show it goes here, if it is the stuff we want it will be posted!

Will need serious help for Sundays show as both the GM and I are very busy at the weekend!
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here   WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:16 am

well, i have plenty of time, if you give me some infos what you want or what in general i can do to help you out, just send pm or post it or let me just know in any way Wink

and question: should i copy promos in here, which are in the backstage thread, or isn't this necessary?
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here   WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:17 pm

*Anna is backstage with Aziruf*

Anna: "Hello folks and welcome Aziruf. You are now back from your forced vacation and the question we all wanna have answered: Are you feeling your oats?"

*Aziruf looks happy and enthusiastic*

Aziruf: "You bet Anna. I'm feeling as fit as a fiddle! And since I watched Slamfest at my home on TV, I'm excited. The excitement I feel is based on one thing: the Extreme Matches. I saw that Brazilian monkey Jutah got beaten up, I saw The Voice dancing on the announce table smiling like a Chesire cat, I saw the fans going wild and I felt, that I want to be part of it. I'm standing here in a great shape, and I hope the GM acknowledges this and giving me a chance to let the arena explode in the heat of my match, to let the fans become insane while celebrating my victory ... and Anna, my exitment grew even bigger after I saw myself with the WCF Extreme Championship around my waist, and the thought of The Voice swear at me winning the gold and PB happy as a sandboy because at least one contender of an extreme match doesn't bleed ... ME! As you know, the Wind can't bleed with the fans in his back! "

*Aziruf winks into the camera and leaves*

Anna: "Did you hear that? He is so hyped and seems as ready as someone could be! But what do our commentators say to his vision?"

PB: "Woho, I like this guy, he even cares about my heart and doesn't want me to have nightmares from all the blood!"

The Voice: "Oh just go to hell and let me be! This is wrestling PB, not synchronized swimming! And what is that damn Japanese talking shit about me looking like a Chesire cat and swearing over his title win? That won't happen, because he never will win a title! And I would beat him to a pulp if you would dare to say this to me face to face."

PB: "Calm down Brian, I don't think he meant it negative."

The Voice: "Yeah, so you think so? Too bad no one cares what you are thinking!"
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here   WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:31 am

*Magicana stands in the ring, with a microphone in hand. The crowd is booing him, almost loud enough to drown out his voice when he starts to speak*

"At Slamfest, I proved to the world my greatness. Marcus Idol was all talk, but no action. In the middle of the ring, I showed that I was the better man; he tapped out after I locked in an armbar. You tried to have your friend August Rush interfere in our match again, but it backfired. The better man won. Idolmania has been crushed, destroyed the second that your hand began to slap the mat after the pain of my hold overcame you. I am the best technical wrestler ever to walk this earth. I proved everything that I have said since I have come to the WCF. That brings me to my next point. Assassin Hawk, you are my next opponent in the WCF Championship tournament. I am putting you on notice. There is no questioning that I am the greatest superstar to ever set foot in the WCF. I am going to make you tap out, Assassin Hawk. Then I am going to take part in the triple threat for the WCF Championship. When the dust clears, I will be wearing the belt around my gorgeous waist, while the fans get to see a true warrior of the ring hold the belt. I will be the debutante champion of the WCF, and the only champion. There is not a man good enough to take the belt from me, for I am the greatest submission wrestler to ever step into the ring. I have proved it against Marcus Idol, I will show it against Assassin Hawk, and when the time comes, I will take the title and there isn't a damn thing that the fans can do about it."

*The crowd continues to boo, as Magicana throws his microphone outside the ring*
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here   WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:35 pm

*Anna Young is backstage with Marcus Idol*

Anna Young: “Hello wrestling fans this is Anna Young with “The All-American Wrestling Idol, Marcus. Well Marcus, we all saw what happened during the tournament match with Magicana. Please give us your thoughts.”

*Marcus looks at Anna with a bewildered stare and then looks into the camera.*

Marcus Idol: (stern voice) “ Magicana, it ain’t over until it’s over.” “It’s not about technical wrestling anymore. You have raised the bar, and I welcome the challenge.” “Like the old adage goes, it doesn't matter if you win or lose, it's how you play the game." “That being said, the game between us has just started.”

Anna Young: (interested) "What’s going on between you, August Rush, and “The Voice” Brain Taylor."

Marcus Idol: (serious) “You need to ask August Rush that question, I believe he has some unsettled business with Magicana.” “As far as The Voice is concerned, you need to ask yourself one question. Do you want to be a commentator or a wrestler? I’m still feeling the pain of the brass knuckles you gave to Magicana during our match. If you interfere again with one of my matches, you will pay a significant price. ”

Anna Young: “Wow……You heard it right here wrestling fans. Thank you, Marcus."

Plastic Boy: (laughing) “He’s challenging you Brain, I think you should answer his challenge.”

The Voice: “He should focus on Magicana and preclude August Rush from ringside during his matches.”

Enjoyed the show.......Keep up the good work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here   WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:35 pm

Good work guys, will beusing this stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here   WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCF: 23/08/08 Promos here
Page 1 of 1