WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reaction to Sunday Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iulius Caesar

Iulius Caesar

Reaction to Sunday Show Empty
PostSubject: Reaction to Sunday Show   Reaction to Sunday Show Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:51 pm

*Ceasar sits in his locker room in his Imperial Robes. He speaks directly to the camera.*

Fans, I know you all watched the show on Sunday. You watched me battle Papa J again. You watched me grind and battle and give my all against that big oaf for a second time. And, for a second time, you saw our match end in a draw. That's just not good enough, Ladies and Gentlemen. It's especially not good enough in the WCF Heavyweight Championship Tournament.

*Caesar shifts forward in his seat and points at the camera*

Alfsta, Cris Mastine, you're the General Managers of WCF. I'm beseaching you on behalf of all of our great fans. You cannot let this stand! There's no room in a tournament like this for draws. I don't care if I have to get in and bleed against Papa J again. I still deserve to be in this tournament. He still deserves to be in this tournament. Most importantly, our fans deserve to see us compete. It's only fair.

*Caesar stands up, smiles and flashes the Imperial Salute to the camera.*

Hail Caesar!

*Ceasar turns back to his locker to grab his bag as the camera pulls back.*
Back to top Go down
Thulnar

Thulnar

PostSubject: Re: Reaction to Sunday Show   Reaction to Sunday Show Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:35 pm

Rome fell.....

My powers have not reached yours....

But Rome fell.....

Remember this
Back to top Go down
Iulius Caesar

Iulius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reaction to Sunday Show   Reaction to Sunday Show Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:28 am

Look, Thulnar. This doesn't concern you. This is between me, the GMs, and all the fans who deserve better than draws. If you have a problem with me, we'll settle it later: in the ring. But, for now, stay out of business that isn't yours.
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Reaction to Sunday Show   Reaction to Sunday Show Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:15 pm

The draws are settled on Wednesdays show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaction to Sunday Show   Reaction to Sunday Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaction to Sunday Show
Page 1 of 1