WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cris Mastine: Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Cris Mastine: Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Cris Mastine: Introduction   Cris Mastine: Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:54 am

Hello All,

I am Cris Mastine and I am the Vice GM around these parts.

Name: Cris Mastine
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 288lbs

Alignment: HEEL

Costume: Shaven Hair and stubble, gold stud in left ear, Simple Black Wrestling costume, 2 Black Fingerless Gloves, A Pair of black knees pads with a white brace over the right knee, Black Boots

Life Story: Mastine dosent believe in flamboyancy in his dress code just in his almost robotic precision, his harsh Texan upbringing taught him to defend himself and from the age of 5 he was learning 3 different martial arts alongside Thai Boxing.
When he was 16 he suffered a terrible knee injury in an MMA competition, after recovering ahead of schedule he came back bigger and better than ever, going 115 matches unbeaten as a Cage Fighter and MMArtist.
Mastine tried his hand at wrestling and soon his incredible fighting background showed he was destined to lift gold wherever he went, Cris Mastine is known as The Big Bear due to his beyond human strength and ability to lock his opponents into vice like grips in the blink of an eye.
His outfit has never changed since his amateur debut (other than the knee brace) and he shows great pride in knowing he is the best around.
Cris Mastine was a member of the IWF federation for over 6 seasons and had a rather turbulent time yet still won over many fans, despite being the bad guy. After his recent stint in rehab, he is now fresh faced and ready to return to his old winning ways in WCF.
Upon joining the WCF, General Manager Alfsta quickly deemed Mastine the Vice GM.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

Cris Mastine: Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Mastine: Introduction   Cris Mastine: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:59 pm

Hey Big Bear,

I guess we have something in common, we both destroy are opponents but we destroy them in a different style. You use your strength to beat your opponents, I use my heart because bruising and beating is what i love most.

I guess it would be an interesting feud, strength vs heart, which would come out on top i wonder....
Back to top Go down

Cris Mastine: Introduction
Page 1 of 1