WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peacemaker

Peacemaker

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Name: Peacemaker
Height: 6'5
Weight: 270 lbs

Tweener -> When someone get's in his face he is FACE .. When he has bad intentions on his mind he is a ruthless HEEL

Wrestling attire :wearing black trunks and black gloves,with a tribal tatoo on his right shoulder

Knowing more about the man -> For those who wish to know who Peacemaker is .. I'll tell you ..

When you wish to start a war with someone , believe me Peacemaker is the guy you take the fight to , but believe me when i tell you that you may start it but he will finish it that's why his wrestling name is "Peacemaker" he loves to put an end to all disputes and prove himself as the top dog.

This man lacks nothing in POWER DESIRE and INTELLIGENCE you may think you have his number , you may think you have the upper hand , you may think he has nothing on you BUT when the dust settles Peacemaker will stand proud and give it everything he has got to beat either following the rules or breaking them!

He sleeps breaths and eats wrestling his desire makes him push himself harder after every match ... He backs down from no fights and no man ! So if you're prepared for the challenge just get up and come face ME !

And remember it's not a match .. IT'S A WAR AND I'LL END IT !!!
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:13 pm

Nice intro Smile
Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1