WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SEASON II FINALE

Go down 
+7
assassinhawk
Gajos
aziruf
Magicana
Iulius Caesar
speedy boy
Cris Mastine
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:37 pm

Sorry I lost the card... What did you think?

Last week was meant to be the finale sorry if it wasnt suer but then again we made 39k
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:06 pm

yeah,it was good show..too bad i wasn't in it.... Sad lets see what you have for us next season cris..some surprises or your lips are sealed?
Back to top Go down
Iulius Caesar

Iulius Caesar

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:45 pm

Loved the show. Not only does the whole of WCF have to fear The One Guardians after Reality Hurts, but Imperial Dominion stays undefeated against teams not comprised of Azi and Marcus. (Hmm, great tag team record; never won a singles match. Maybe I've found my calling...)
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:38 pm

Nice show Smile

I had a single's AND a tag match :O.

That will be a nice bonus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:43 am

Iulius Caesar wrote:
[...]Imperial Dominion stays undefeated against teams not comprised of Azi and Marcus. [...]

hrrr, there have to be class differences Razz
no, just a joke Wink

wasn't as explosive and surprising as the first one (but that was an extraodinary show!) but still well made!
even if i lost my title i'm eager for future competitions ^-^
Back to top Go down
Gajos

Gajos

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:25 am

i'm not fighting!
Back to top Go down
assassinhawk

assassinhawk

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:21 am

Very pleased to pick up a win over Magicana. I swear I thought that guy had my number...I ALWAYS seem to lose to him!
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:22 am

assassinhawk wrote:
Very pleased to pick up a win over Magicana. I swear I thought that guy had my number...I ALWAYS seem to lose to him!

So did I. Well next season ill have a stamina + DDI + DDR boost, plus my finisher's are going to hit more often, so hopefully the edge will return to me cheers

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:54 am

assassinhawk wrote:

You won when it mattered as TheVoice said!
Back to top Go down
Mr Wrestling II

Mr Wrestling II

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:32 am

great job, more entrances and the pay will keep going up! I know a few weeks ago had 37, now i am closing in on 50... and now to get cris back in the ring for making that ref do the fastest 1,2,3 in wcf history where i lost my title....
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:07 am

Mr Wrestling II wrote:
great job, more entrances and the pay will keep going up! I know a few weeks ago had 37, now i am closing in on 50... and now to get cris back in the ring for making that ref do the fastest 1,2,3 in wcf history where i lost my title....

I was shocked when I saw Titá had won but if he doesn't resign I have a cunning plan
Back to top Go down
Mr Wrestling II

Mr Wrestling II

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:13 am

Lol i wasnt shocked.....he has a very good wrestler ...he has done a great job!
Back to top Go down
Alfsta
General Manager
General Manager
Alfsta

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:37 pm

Well ,

Mr Wrestling II I Have Some News That Make You Quite Happy

You Lost The World Title BUT Tita Has Left WCF So With Out Futher Or Due

OUR NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

MR WRESTLING II! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://wcfforum.rpg-board.net
owencachia

owencachia

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:27 am

no fair i wanna be WCF World Heavyweight Champion Sad ...... lets fight for it loooooooooool
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:59 am

I have a nice little promo idea involving the chairman of the WCF which will settle this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:04 am

the heavyweight league is not in reach just yet, but i hope i'll get a chance to wear gold again in next season ... as it's something that every wrestler wants to have Very Happy
well, of course i'm just kidding and looking forward to a nice season with hopefully good rp and more voice comments :p
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:09 am

sorry guys,that i didn't involved myself in these talks in the past few days,but i've been a little busy..but now i'm in action again!!!I'm waiting to see what decision will take our bosses regarding marcus idol,with who will he feud next season..Then,me and august will start again working at the show because in the next season the first guest is our Extreme champion....then we will see....
Back to top Go down
Iulius Caesar

Iulius Caesar

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:00 pm

Yeh, next season should be good. Looking forward to reigning more terror and chaos down upon the WCF! Maybe I'll get my hand in on a title shot again in Season 3. All I'm saying is that I can beat Peacemaker like 4 out of 10 in invitationals, and with the rest of the One Guardians at my back...
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:10 am

yeah mate,i'll back you up!!!we will back you up because we are The One Guardians Mad
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:13 am

don't wanna drop your enthusiasm, but the MDG won't allow you to spread chaos without resistance Cool
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:52 am

what do u mean by that?i didn't quite understand you.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:26 am

simply that the modern day gladiators, named marcus and i, are so far the only face team right now, so i guess we will mess with each other the one or other time ... or cris and alfsta decide to do a heel feud, like marcus and i had a face feud last season ... well, guess will have to wait for the ideas of our team gm Wink
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:24 am

yes,you're right,but you are two,we are four...not a fair challenge no?maybe if u could found a stable too and find another two wrestlers,it would be awesome
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:34 am

well, could also be possible that we have to go against magicana and dapice ... or go to some singles action ... a stable is not in the line of sight, so i guess that's not a realistic option atm ... like i said, will be thrilling until the feuds for the new season are out ... i'll let me surprise, and hope it turns out good for me Razz
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:12 pm

yes,i am very eager to see what cris has made fot this season's feuds...but i think the new season starts this week.am i wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SEASON II FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON II FINALE   SEASON II FINALE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON II FINALE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next