WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

first season resumee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aziruf

aziruf

first season resumee Empty
PostSubject: first season resumee   first season resumee Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:41 am

*Aziruf hobbles to the ring, wearing the WCF Extreme Championship around his waist*

Aziruf: "I came out here tonight, to speak what happened at the final WCF Show of the first season. It sure was the biggest night in my career, as there happened a lot. For example The Wind was enhanced by his fans and won this..."

*Aziruf holds up the WCF Extreme Championship and earns the fans' cheers*

Aziruf: "I gave it my all, and with you in my back I became a hurricane who swept through the Extreme Star Battle Royal! for this I want to thank all of you. But another thing happened, as you could see I hardly managed to walk down here, as i got stabbed from Hawk..."

*Buuuhs ran through the hall when the deed from the assassin was mentioned*

Aziruf: "But here is the good news: No muscles were cut through, it's merely a stabbing wound without any further injury, so The Wind is going to be at a top notch shape starting into the next season defending the WCF Extreme Championship against whoever dares to step up to him! The Wind is now what he said he would be ... your champion! And he's going to be it for a long time, as he won't slack!"

*Aziruf's music hits and he more or less walks backstage*
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: first season resumee   first season resumee Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:23 pm

*Speedy boy Alyn walks angry in the backstage,smashing chairs and anything who comes in his hand..Anna dares to aproach him,but Speedy only takes the microphone and pushes her starting to speak*

I just can't believe my eyes!!!The stupid wind,The New Extreme Champion??This is boolshit man,they could never ask for a worst champion...Aziruf,you can stand here proudly with your Extreme Championship but it will be a short reign...You know why?Because your title is just a fluke and you will not face the competition...You claim to be the wind?I will show you who is the real man in here....Maybe i was eliminated before you but you can't beat me one on one....Of that i am sure....and that makes me very angry..But my time will come...And then i will rise to the occasion and you will all bow down to me....And Gajos,don't worry, i ain't forgot about you..You will pay for your sins,as everyone will do..You will pay for me getting eliminated from the Extreme Star match..But Aziruf take care of your health..I proved that i have no remorse to screw everyone...and you little schoolboy,you are next on my list....
Back to top Go down
BaneSaw

PostSubject: Re: first season resumee   first season resumee Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:36 pm

Seeing the extreme title around your waist makes me feel the torement and torture recieved as a young child again! I was never beatn in the tournament as my match was a draw.Never eleminated just screwd by the backstage politics! Give me the shot that is rightfully mine! Or everytime you close your eyes or walk around the corner I will be waiting to inflict unspeakable damage and pain too you! Just remeber Aziruf I will get to you one way or the other!For I am "The Walking Nightmare"!
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: first season resumee   first season resumee Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:48 pm

bane, read the rp-rules plz, makes it easier to differ between normal post and promo Wink
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: first season resumee   first season resumee Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:41 pm

yep..you're right aziruf....and banesaw,see...i never lost a match too...4 wins and a draw...but we will have to wait...the feuds are on for the next season and we will see after that....
Back to top Go down
DaBayAreaBoss

DaBayAreaBoss

PostSubject: Re: first season resumee   first season resumee Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:36 pm

Chris I have a couple buddies joining the federation. Can we start a faction of 4. Dont want to take it any further unless you okay it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first season resumee   first season resumee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first season resumee
Page 1 of 1