WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tag Team and Stable Posting Format

Go down 
+2
owencachia
Cris Mastine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Empty
PostSubject: Tag Team and Stable Posting Format   Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:00 am

Tag Team...

Name:

Members:

Alignment: Face/Heel

Info:

Stable...

Name:

Members

Alignment: Face/Heel

Info:

You can also post an image of your team, I will probably design Wrestler cards for tag teams/stables as we get a few more.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team and Stable Posting Format   Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:06 am

Hey Chris i dont know if we will be forming a stable... its your call

I can write down speedy and me if you want only for now

I had an idea of kind of teaming hawk with us..... you know paying him or something or saying he likes are style and we form some kind of trio... or we add another person to form a stable
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team and Stable Posting Format   Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:15 am

instead of going for stables right now i guess it would be better to first establish some tag teams to form a kind of tag division ... going step by step or so Wink
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team and Stable Posting Format   Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:18 am

Tag team name:August & Hardcore Aly

Members:August Rush and "Speedy boy" Alyn

Alignement:Heel

Info: A tag who proposes to ruin everybody's plans ,even the fans hate them...Initial,it was a rivalry between the two memebers of the tag,but they unite their forces to become the number 1 in this bussines...They have a problem with everybody from wrestlers to the comentators and fans....They wanna piss everybody off and they will not let down from any method just to grab the win..But the win isn't that important for them..Destruction and pain are their little names and every apearance of them wants to give the oponents a scary feeling...This is the tag formed between Speedy boy Alyn and August Rush,the team who will do anything to help eachother and make it to the top....
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team and Stable Posting Format   Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:21 am

Azi form a tag... we need a face tag
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team and Stable Posting Format   Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:51 am

don't know if this works out ... i already have a tag partner but not in the fed Neutral
Back to top Go down
the unstoppable showstopp

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team and Stable Posting Format   Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:02 pm

owencachia wrote:
Hey Chris i dont know if we will be forming a stable... its your call

I can write down speedy and me if you want only for now

I had an idea of kind of teaming hawk with us..... you know paying him or something or saying he likes are style and we form some kind of trio... or we add another person to form a stable

I'll join a stable august
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team and Stable Posting Format   Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:51 pm

ok sure... welcome aboard if its fine with speedy and chris and maybe future member/bodyguard hawk
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team and Stable Posting Format   Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:10 am

of course its ok by me....but is not entirely up to me....
Back to top Go down
the unstoppable showstopp

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team and Stable Posting Format   Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:16 am

alrighty then
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team and Stable Posting Format   Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:28 am

aziruf wrote:
don't know if this works out ... i already have a tag partner but not in the fed Neutral

You can have an in-fed partner
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team and Stable Posting Format   Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:57 am

hmmm there aren't a lot of faces in our fed, are there?

maybe mr idolmania ... marcus interested in some tag action? ^-^
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team and Stable Posting Format   Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:17 am

After getting hit in the head with a monitor from today's match.....I think it's a good idea.....Laughing.

I look forward to some tag action.........Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team and Stable Posting Format   Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:36 am

sounds good, if you have some ideas post 'em please, as i won't have time today ... otherwise i'll be thinking something up and posting it tomorrow at work ... at least there i have enough time Razz
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team and Stable Posting Format   Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:04 pm

Open up a new thread all about the stable please, lets not clog this notice up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team and Stable Posting Format   Tag Team and Stable Posting Format Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tag Team and Stable Posting Format
Page 1 of 1