WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Extreme Match Ever!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jutah

Jutah

The First Extreme Match Ever!!! Empty
PostSubject: The First Extreme Match Ever!!!   The First Extreme Match Ever!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:44 pm

*Anna stands besides of Jutah*

Anna: "Good evening Ladies and Gents! I'm here with Jutah, our Brazilian Soldier"

Jutah: "Good eveningi Anna and good evening to all fans of WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation!!!"

Anna: "Are you frustrated after lost the match to Big Remax last wednesday?"

Jutah: "Not after all, because we both are the firsts to make a EXTREME MATCH ever in the history of the WCF!!!"

Anna: "You're extremely right!!!"

Jutah: "And that loose to Big Remax doesn't matter to me... what realy matters to me is the show and make the fans enjoy our fights... sure that i was almost unconscious after the sledgehammer throw... by the way, i dont like to remmember that hit... but, it all is part of the show"

*Jutah and Anna Laughs*

Anna: "After all you are human too... don't need to worry about the past but from now on, you need to make your way to the Champions Belt!!!"

Jutah: "And i will try my best to make it MINE!!!"

Anna: "Thanks for the interview Jutah... back to you PB and Voice"

Plastic Boy: "Boy... the guy is insane... he have takes an sledgehammer right in the middle of his bare face and are ready for more?!?!"

The Voice: "Well... like Jutah said in his fights: 'I am the IRON MAN'... but i was thinking that was just cheer to make fans enjoys even more our shows"

Plastic Boy and The Voice: "And you only see this at WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation"

(obs: i don't know what to do when both talks... i have leave it orange then)
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: The First Extreme Match Ever!!!   The First Extreme Match Ever!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:36 am

No worries, good stuff Very Happy

Will get it in a show Smile
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: The First Extreme Match Ever!!!   The First Extreme Match Ever!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:25 am

*Aziruf comes down the isles, getting himself a mic and goes up into the ring*

"OH WHAT A GREAT CROWD HERE IN >CITYNAME< ! I still am excited about the extremes division, and I still want to get you excited as well, seeing me beating the hell outta ... well I still got no answer, if I get a chance to silence the Brazilian monkey Jutah or be able to show someone else the Wind's powers. You heard Jutah say, that he wants more, more than a sledgehammer blow?! Well, I guess that means he wants to feel my Kenjoukaze hitting him with the cheering of all of you amplify it's power!"

*Crowd cheers for Aziruf*

" But since a short while, there seems to be a new guy here, getting his debut on last Slamfest, dapice. That man sure is one of the most powerfull powerhouses I've ever seen, and seeing him beaten up just relieved myself everytime I see such a big gorilla beaten up ... but it doesn't relieve me as much as when I do it myself. I'd like to give you the Wind at full force blowing the light's out of whoever will get here, right now, I just named two people who catapulted my excitement even a level higher than it is already, but are they man enough to go against the Wind itself, or do they rather chicken out and hide themselves in the lockerroom? Or does the Alfsta, the self-proclaimed Adonis, our belov... "

*Crowd booing when hearing the name of the GM*

"Yeah, you are right, excuse me, of course I mean our slimy, self-loving, narzistic GM has something else in mind? Well, whatever will be, I promise to give you the best matchup you've ever seen, and after that let's celebrate together, when the Wind again has felled another tree who stand's in his way of being your Champ!"

(well, again one of my guessing ... dapice vs aziruf sounds for me like an interesting stipulation, together with him being a powerhouse would match good with my gimmick of showing the big guys their borders ... Wink )

Last edited by aziruf on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: The First Extreme Match Ever!!!   The First Extreme Match Ever!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:26 am

Was hoping fora reply from you Azi Razz

Will get you two involved in a match... Seeing as you both love the mic so much, maybe an I Quit match!
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: The First Extreme Match Ever!!!   The First Extreme Match Ever!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:33 am

of course I'd reply, can't let a chance get by Wink
I quit match sound like fun ^-^
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: The First Extreme Match Ever!!!   The First Extreme Match Ever!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:53 am

After learning from a recent mistake, it will be a one fall match BUUUUUT i will edit it as an I Quit match, with all sorts.

So we have an Extreme I Quit Match... Niiiiice
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: The First Extreme Match Ever!!!   The First Extreme Match Ever!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:32 am

to the editing thing i still have a question:
is it still recent that you and alfsta have a time-problem for sunday? because if you need anything feel free to ask me, as i'll have a lot of time the next 2 months (i like my vacation work, getting money for surfing in the internet tongue )
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: The First Extreme Match Ever!!!   The First Extreme Match Ever!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:08 am

Well my problem has been slightly alleviated, only have to make and edit 4 more matches which isnt too hard.

Thanks for the offer though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jutah

Jutah

PostSubject: Re: The First Extreme Match Ever!!!   The First Extreme Match Ever!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:03 pm

sorry about doesn't repply freqüently...

cause i'm having some personal problem's, and i don't have too much time to access my acc...

but everytime i got some time, i willl try to repply...

sorry Boss
Back to top Go down
Jutah

Jutah

PostSubject: Re: The First Extreme Match Ever!!!   The First Extreme Match Ever!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:17 pm

*the spotlight goes to the arena entrance focusing on Jutah*

Jutah: "BLA BLA BLA!!! Aziruf, you talk too much... if you want to fight a real fight why don't we get it here, right now???"

*the crowd looks choked and really excited*

Jutah: "So... why not???"

*Jutah looks to the camera like he asked permission to GM*
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: The First Extreme Match Ever!!!   The First Extreme Match Ever!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:54 am

No worries Jutah, you're doing alot more than some people Very Happy

Should have set this thread up as a feud :S
Back to top Go down
BaneSaw

PostSubject: Re: The First Extreme Match Ever!!!   The First Extreme Match Ever!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:46 am

[/b]A dark mist surrounds the arena.This could mean only one thing ladies and gentlemen!And yes its The Walking Nightmare BaneSaw

[/b]BaneSaw enters the arena with a trash can full of weapons of mass carnage!He throws the items into the ring.Then procedes to grab the ring steps and a table tossing them into the ring.He prowls over to the announcers table.Snatching up a mic!Will this be the first words utterd from this disguting human being!

Death,Destruction,Pain,Agony.Is what I bring to the WCF,if there is an extreme match going down and I'm not involed.I will come down and destroy every man in this fed the night of the event!There will be no show till the GM comes down with a contract for the Extreme title!

[b]BaneSaw then throws the mic into the crowd.But before he walks away he grabs the announcer by the throat excuting courtmarshall.Arena secruity and riot officers come to his aid but BaneSaw will not release grasp.Finally as the announcer looks as life its self is living his body BaneSaw releases grasp and the mist and light go out again!When the lights come back on BaneSaw is nowhere to be seen!The only sign left is a blood stained message in the center of ring reading Extreme!
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: The First Extreme Match Ever!!!   The First Extreme Match Ever!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:29 pm

Im sorry banesaw but i think youre better thab the extreme category... i think you go for the IC title
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Extreme Match Ever!!!   The First Extreme Match Ever!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Extreme Match Ever!!!
Page 1 of 1