WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?

Go down 
+2
Cris Mastine
Magicana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Magicana

Magicana

Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Empty
PostSubject: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:01 am

Here is a good message that can be pasted straight into a message box:

Step right up and join what is soon to be the greatest federation around...

We at the WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation are looking for wrestlers level 5-11 who have: Good Role-play Skills.
Will be active on the federation forum.
Want to rise through The Wrestling Game's ranks.

Join us and watch your fan count, wrestler score and move sets soar above the rest!

PM Alfsta in game for more information at this link, or search in game for Alfsta:

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/messaggi/scrivi.asp?desti=13667&nome=Alfsta

Make sure that the person you are sending the message too is not in a fed. That is of utmost importance!
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:06 am

Yep, sounds good to me, go for it!

We need 18 more and we are safe but of course the more the merrier
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:07 am

Cris Mastine wrote:
Yep, sounds good to me, go for it!

We need 18 more and we are safe but of course the more the merrier

Yeah I've been sending the message off to a fair few people, it is just whether or not they will send the message to Alfsta about joining.
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:10 am

He said a few got to him and mentioned your name, we just have to wait and see.

I think there are like 20 contracts pending at the moment so it depends on how quickly people actually accept/reject.
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:09 am

i already wrote to some members i know more or less, but not sure about their rp-skills ...
also put a short information in my invitational, hope to get the final 18 and show the rest that we're the best - because we can! pirat
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:13 pm

We need twelve more members until we have the 40 needed to not get removed as a Federation! Ive had a few people reply to me saying they are interested as well, so that number should rapidly fall cheers.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:34 am

Im doing what i can... and everyody should as are jobs are in stake!!!
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:49 am

Ok we have 8 members needed before we have a problem. Is there still a lot of people pending, or is some really active recruiting needed?
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:57 am

well we have to recruit faster ...6 wrestlers needed...
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:53 am

hmmm when is the deadline?
still one person is needed to reach the 40 ... got an answer from a active guy with whom i had some challanges, but he quit is old fed because the gm was inactive and has to wait until 28.08. to join a new fed
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:36 am

woooooohoooo got our 40!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:42 pm

Now we are ssafe but the more the merrier
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:59 am

silly question:
do we have to gain 40 people again before next season, as we currently dropped to 34 ....?
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Don't we need 10 more wrestlers? If so, I will write the message on the Forum to recruit more wrestlers. Please let me know. Thanks. Marcus
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:11 am

now 30 wrestlers is the minimum number of wrestlers we need to fulfill our roster
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:16 am

Are we below the minimum number of wrestlers? If so, anybody actively recruiting to keep us at or above 30 wrestlers. Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:32 am

nobody wants to be guest of next edition of Reality Hurts???
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:38 am

Speedy. If nobody wants to appear......How about inviting a fictional character? Say that you received a request from the masked outlaw "Austin Lane" and he would like to come on the show to discuss plans of how he wants to join the federation to challenge Marcus Idol for a non title match. He promises you that he will injure Marcus Idol before your title match. He just needs time on your show so he can issue the challange.

The masked outlaw "Austin Lane" is really Aziruf. Once he comes to the ring he lures you and your partners in believing he is the real thing. It is really all a ploy because Marcus Idol is under the ring waiting for Aziruf to unlease hell. Marcus and Aziruf pull out all stops. Magicana and Dapice run to the ring and you think they are going to help but instead they join in for a good ole fashion butt kicking.

At the end of the mayhem Aziruf takes off his mask and Marcus grabs a briefcase full of cash from under the ring and hands it to Magicana and Dapice.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:44 am

i don't know,i will think about that..anyways,if i do that you realise that our feud will be as hot as it can be!!!if nobody makes a request,then i'll consider your good idea..thanks for bothering...
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:50 pm

i like to kick asses, so it sounds nice to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:25 am

it seems that i will take your advice marcus
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:35 pm

something on the topic ... guess we need some more people (and active one of course) as we are struck at 29 ... so i thought wouldn't a post in the official board could provide some guys/gals to join our fed?
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:14 pm

yes,i said it to alfsta but i suppose he didn't have the time yet....yes,we have to try to gather at least 30...for now,we have 28...we need 2 more people..we have to hurry so that our roster wouldn't be deleted....we don't want this...no no no!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?   Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to recruit people for WCF but unsure of the message?
Page 1 of 1