WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lights, Camera, Action!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cakes

Lights, Camera, Action! Empty
PostSubject: Lights, Camera, Action!   Lights, Camera, Action! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:12 am

Anna Young: "I can't believe it! Cakes, you have been in WCF for a while now but have stayed in the shadows until this first interview. Is there anything you would like to get off your chest?

*Cakes gives Anna a smile and shrugs his shoulders*

Cakes: "I'm usually a man of a few words, Anna. But I've been quiet for far too long. I have plenty of fans and I want to give each and everyone of them what they want. They want to see rivalries, great matches, and intense action. They want to see champions born, heroes rise, and feuds settled in the ring. I'm here to do all that."

Anna Young: "You are facing Iulius Caesar this Sunday. What are your thoughts on what will happen?"

Cakes: "Well I'd like to say that he's very gracious. He will take time out of his day to help a fellow wrestler. He doesn't mind showing you the ropes. That aside, we are competitors. When I get inside the ring, I'm a different person. My mind is in the zone and I never hold back. I'm confident in my abilities and am always looking to win."

Anna Young: "Your tag team partner is Marcus Idol. How's it going with him?

Cakes: "It's great to be in a tag team with a champ like Marcus. He's a crazy guy though. He will whip you with a wet towel when you aren't aware of it. He gets all pumped up before our matches and seems like an animal! We have a good tag team though and we are always searching to be champs in that regard."

Anna Young: "Well I thank you for your time. Does this now mean we will get to see you more often?"

Cakes: "The pleasures all mine. I'm here to stay. I'll be here until I'm no longer wanted. This interview is just a start to things to come. You'll be seeing me in the future."

Last edited by Cakes on Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : colors)
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, Action!   Lights, Camera, Action! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:05 am

good job cakes!!!!i'm glad you came out of the shadow....be more active from now on and we will give you ,who knows,great matches in the future...
Back to top Go down
Iulius Caesar

Iulius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, Action!   Lights, Camera, Action! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:35 am

Just top-notch stuff Cakes! What's also going to help is to give us some info on what your character is like. What makes Cakes tick? Face? Heel? Tweener? (We're a little low on active faces, so if you are a face that would be awesome) Is there a gimmick to your character? All this stuff is going to help people write better RP with you, and it'll help when writing match commentary.

Cheers mate,

Caesar

PS My character is a severe heel, so if I give you some heat after the match that's not personal (rule of thumb is that if it's in color it's in character if it's typed like this it's not)
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, Action!   Lights, Camera, Action! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:51 pm

Guys,we only want you to be active wrestlers....Because its a lot easier for us to make the shows...Also,the ones who roleplay will have big chances to make something in this federation.like title shots,more matches,who leads at increasing popularity,that means more fans and more money for you from the invitationals....Also,every fan and entrance upgrade helps our federation to grow and make more money....So,guys,the ones who are still in the shaddow,come on out and let's spend some fun time here in the WCF!!!
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, Action!   Lights, Camera, Action! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:08 pm

Great job on the promo Cakes. Very good interview and funny. Keep it up. Marcus
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, Action!   Lights, Camera, Action! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:23 pm

Is his first promo..We will have to give him credit...I think he will be a face,since you are his tag partner and you are also face....I just remembered how i joined this federation...I was desperate to join a federation,i leveled faster,i keep challenging the masters to get to level 5 so that i can join a roster... Smile Then when i got to level 5 i started to seek for federation...I was pissed,nobody wanted me,all of the GM said to me that their roster is full and they are not recruting anymore...But luckily me i found a GM named Alfsta and i send him a private message if i can join his fed Very Happy ....I said i can't roleplay(because this was one of the requirements to join WCF) cause i don't know...As you noticed,i can roleplay and i'm glad to say that i never imagined to be in this position in our federation...And for that i havr to thank Alfsta and Cris for giving me a chance,altough i didn't know to roleplay... Very Happy My point is this:You can't say that you don't know to make a promo until u try it...I bet that the wrestlers who stays in the shadow never tried to see if thay can really make a good promo..Because once you're caught in this whole story of promos,you can't stop anymore......So,guys,lets show all that twg haven't seen the best of us!!! More the people who will roleplay,the better the shows will be!!!! Peace!!!!

Last edited by speedy boy on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cakes

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, Action!   Lights, Camera, Action! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:24 pm

Haha, thanks guys. I'll always have questions for you guys...since I'm real newbish at this. What's face, heel, tweener? Also, what gimmicks do you guys have and what does having a gimmick mean?
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, Action!   Lights, Camera, Action! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:30 pm

Face is a wrestler who is the idol of the crowd,who makes only the right decision and punishes the heels,who are the bad ones...like me...(i am heel)..Tweener is a wrestler who isn't neither face,neither heel,is at the middle,you don't know what's going to do next...Today he can be face,and tomorrow can be a heel...you understand what i'm saying??The gimmick of a wrestler is where you introduce yourself,u make yourself known to other wrestlers in this fed, say what we need to know about you,about your backround,if u are a heel or face....your life story....Things that you can handle...any questions,we are here to help you..

Last edited by speedy boy on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cakes

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, Action!   Lights, Camera, Action! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Ah I see. Not sure what I'll do yet. Is there a type the fed needs more of?
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, Action!   Lights, Camera, Action! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:38 pm

well,since you're gonna be allied with marcus,you should be a face..They are enough heels around here...And since marcus is a face too,you two will be a perfect match as two faces who tries to overrule the heels around here...
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, Action!   Lights, Camera, Action! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:08 pm

Cakes, we need a few more faces. A face is a fan favorite. Speedy is right about writing promos, once you get into the story line, it is a lot of fun. The more folks that participate the better for the federation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lights, Camera, Action!   Lights, Camera, Action! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lights, Camera, Action!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation :: Random Backstage Roleplay-
Jump to: