WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

after SLAMFAST 12.11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aziruf

aziruf

after SLAMFAST 12.11 Empty
PostSubject: after SLAMFAST 12.11   after SLAMFAST 12.11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:49 pm

*the titantron fizzles and shows Aziruf sitting in boiler room of the arena*

Aziruf *mumbling to himself*: "Wind ... earth ... fire ... no, it's just warmth, no fire ... I need to complete the elements ... I need to step up..."

*Aziruf looks frenzied into the camera*

(now, as i was told the promo will hit after the match tomorrow, i write two possibilities, first if I loose:)

Aziruf *speaking psyched* "I am not ready. The elements won't accept me! I must change ... I must evolve ... I need to overcome the obstacles in my way ... "
*begins to shout*
"Alyn ... you will perrish ... you are just a small stepping stone, the elements WILL accept me ... you are nothing on my way to ... Peacemaker! Peacemaker ... you beat The Wind twice ... The Wind was extinguished ... but he was found by the earth, which strenghened him, he was led to the fire, who filled him with energy and he will find the water, which will cool down his mind ... Peacemaker, I will show you my ... EVOLUTION!
"

(second "ending", if i could catch a win:)

Aziruf: "Peacemaker! You've seen what I already am capable of? Let me tell you, THAT is not even close the next step I am climbing right now. I am just halfway through the elements ... they're presenting me the things I was lacking! They are enhancing, what I was already good at. Just halfway, Peacemaker! I am just halfway, where I will be at the end of my way up to the next step ... be prepared ... no ... I know you are ... but you'll be ... SURPRISED!"

(last but not least, if it's a draw:)

Aziruf: "Tonight was ... an approval that Alyn got stronger. Last year he was just a joke, but he got much better while I stood still ... that's over! The elements will grant me the strenght to evolve to the next level ... I just began my journey to the top of the mountain, ... the heat surronding me will bring me one step closer to the next step ... to my goal ... to beat Peacemaker! Peacemaker, you extinguished the Wind, but he searched for the other elements, to learn from them, to become stronger ... to take your gold!"
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: after SLAMFAST 12.11   after SLAMFAST 12.11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:58 pm

i kind of want to lead to a position where i can act as a tweener, as my last to feuds were against other faces, i so have the option to just follow the "order of the elements" or something like that ... maybe it's just because i slept nearly to nothing the last days due to several issues, still hope you enjoy my promos Razz
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: after SLAMFAST 12.11   after SLAMFAST 12.11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:24 pm

i enjoyed that one..hope u can sleep in the next days.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: after SLAMFAST 12.11   after SLAMFAST 12.11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:43 am

no show yesterday? or is it a bug?
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: after SLAMFAST 12.11   after SLAMFAST 12.11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:56 am

i asked cris and alfsta but they didn't answer me yet....i don't know why...maybe because we are 29!!!????
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: after SLAMFAST 12.11   after SLAMFAST 12.11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:35 pm

sorry guys,i don't know what happened,i don't know why we didn't have a show....a few matches were made but..... i just simply don't know what happened....
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: after SLAMFAST 12.11   after SLAMFAST 12.11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:21 am

guys,i want some promos for you....This week i will make the matches because the bosses are very busy.....so,aziruf,peacemaker,marcus,i want something good from you to make it into the show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: after SLAMFAST 12.11   after SLAMFAST 12.11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

after SLAMFAST 12.11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation :: Random Backstage Roleplay-
Jump to: