WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do u think about the stat reset thing???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy boy

speedy boy

What do u think about the stat reset thing??? Empty
PostSubject: What do u think about the stat reset thing???   What do u think about the stat reset thing??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:57 pm

What do u guys think about this thing?do u like it?will u ever gonna try it??it seems really interesting,it can recover all your mistakes made during the game,useless moves can be deleted and u receive money in change...How do u guys react to this improvement in the game?Me,i think i'll make some TP(we need 50 to make that) and see how this new thing works....
Back to top Go down
Big Rigg

Big Rigg

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about the stat reset thing???   What do u think about the stat reset thing??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:02 pm

Can You explain it to me a little better? For 50 Tps you can do what?
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about the stat reset thing???   What do u think about the stat reset thing??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:16 pm

you can reset your moves and skill points...I mean,let's say you have 20 on strenght,20 on speed,40 on resistance and 10 on tehnique.....Those stats will remain,but the skill points that are awarded when you upgrade a stat will be reseted and you will be able to redestribute them,your moves will be erased,but you will be given all your money spent on upgrading moves(including the ones who leveled through matches),and you will receive also a number of hours that you spent upgrading those moves...Its cool because you get money for the unactivated moves,the crap moves that everyone have..I personally have about 50 moves deactivated and i will get good bucks for that...I will spend it on upgrading moves or entrances....Trademarks and finishers remain unchanged.....if u have any questions,i'm here to share my ideas....
Back to top Go down
Cakes

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about the stat reset thing???   What do u think about the stat reset thing??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:24 am

i'm interested but 50 tp is kinda expensive. let us know how it goes for u.
Back to top Go down
Alfsta
General Manager
General Manager
Alfsta

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about the stat reset thing???   What do u think about the stat reset thing??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:36 am

I Think Its A Bad Idea

1 You Would Leave The Fed

2 You loose everything!
Back to top Go down
https://wcfforum.rpg-board.net
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about the stat reset thing???   What do u think about the stat reset thing??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:30 am

i would leave the fed????then its no deal....i'm off with that....
Back to top Go down
Alfsta
General Manager
General Manager
Alfsta

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about the stat reset thing???   What do u think about the stat reset thing??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:43 am

Well You would not leave the fed but i would have to keep you out until ugot um up agin
Back to top Go down
https://wcfforum.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do u think about the stat reset thing???   What do u think about the stat reset thing??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do u think about the stat reset thing???
Page 1 of 1