WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shows And Vice Gms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfsta
General Manager
General Manager
Alfsta

Shows And Vice Gms Empty
PostSubject: Shows And Vice Gms   Shows And Vice Gms Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 am

As Im Sure You All Know We Are A Bit Behind With Our Shows So I Am Asking Everyone If You Would Like To Becume A Member Of The Vice Gm Family Pm On Here OR On The Game

[list=1][*] You Must Be Active

[list=1][*] Must Be Able To Help With Shows

Thank You For Your Time

Alfsta
Back to top Go down
https://wcfforum.rpg-board.net
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Shows And Vice Gms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shows And Vice Gms   Shows And Vice Gms Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:57 am

Hello All,

As many of you know, I am usually the one behind the promos, images and commentary.

Lately I have been loaded with work for college and am finding it very very hard to commit myself to the show. I am able to log on every day and compete in 2-3 invitationals, a stable match and my tag matches.

I am going to be getting far busier in the foreseeable future and it is for this reason that I will struggle to make anything for shows.

Alfsta and I have in mind who we would like for VGM's but of course it depends on who applies.

We can't let the federation die... Let the WCF be reborn!!!!
Back to top Go down

Shows And Vice Gms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation :: News-
Jump to: