WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helpful hint to those who may not know this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magicana

Magicana

Helpful hint to those who may not know this Empty
PostSubject: Helpful hint to those who may not know this   Helpful hint to those who may not know this Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:47 am

One of the things you may be wondering is "Entrance's are so expensive, how can I afford to buy lots of them?"

Well im going to give you a handy tip for that Smile

They are a thing called tournaments. In particular, special tournaments. They cost ONLY TP to join, and at absolute worst you end up with 500 fantaeuros (For joining the cheapest tournament, and not winning a single round). Ill copy and paste one tournament available:

Created on: 2008-10-13
Wrestler levels allowed: 7
Match Type: Last Man Standing
Subscription fee: 6 Tournament Point(s)
Exp bonus for subscription: 4
Extra exp Gained for each match won: 2
Fantaeuros bonus for subscription: 3600
Fantaeuros gained for each match won: 1800
Total wrestler needed: 16
Wrestlers subscribed: 2
Places left: 14

You in fact end up ahead in terms of Fantaeuro's just by signing up to this tournament. Also, it is easily possible to WIN these tournaments. Looking at my Palmares:

TOURNAMENTS WON
Crimson Storm 7 won: 3 times

As well as countless others where I have come close to winning (Such as losing the last match). Participate in Special Tournaments, and you will rake in the cash! Ive bought several entrances per day on good days (Particularly after the monthly payoff).

Oh, and the XP from the matches is great as well. Frankly, it is perhaps better than using the TP on becoming a champion.
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint to those who may not know this   Helpful hint to those who may not know this Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:54 am

i agree with you magicana,after the weekly bonus vote i put all my TP into special tournaments and in that day i upgrade very easily at least on of my entrances....along with invitationals,you can really have some good entrances..so don't think twice and invest your money in entrances not anything else.later,it will payoff....
Back to top Go down
Mr Wrestling II

Mr Wrestling II

PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint to those who may not know this   Helpful hint to those who may not know this Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:06 pm

Great add to make more money Magicana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint to those who may not know this   Helpful hint to those who may not know this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helpful hint to those who may not know this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation :: Off Topic :: Help Section-
Jump to: