WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small backstage promo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magicana

Magicana

Small backstage promo Empty
PostSubject: Small backstage promo   Small backstage promo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:18 am

Anna Young: "Joining me at this time is one of the newest additions to the Wrestling Champions Federation, Magicana"

*Magicana strides up to Anna, and takes her microphone. He looks her square in the face and in a firm voice says* "Off you go, girl."

*After Anna walks off, Magicana strides up to the camera and begins to speak.*

"I'm the new boy in the WCF, I know that. However, there is one thing that the entire roster needs to know. I am putting you ALL on notice. There will be no stopping me from taking the WCF World Heavyweight Championship and putting it around my waist. I am the best wrestler no matter where you look; the independent circles, the WCF, Ring of Honor, TNA or the WWE itself. No matter who I step into the ring with, there can be only one result. I am the ultimate submission machine, you will have nowhere to go except to tap out in inglorious defeat. I am a 43 time champion in backyard wrestling, and I have made hundreds of people tap out. There is no mercy when you are in the ring with me. None."

*With that, Magicana strides out of view from the camera, heading through a doorway to the right of screen.*

Plastic Boy: "That sure is an interesting way to introduce yourself to the audience, what do you think of it, The Voice?"
The Voice: "I think its a good way to get yourself into some serious trouble. I can remember back in my day that kind of speech would earn you some time getting acquainted with Mr. Left and Right fist from the guys in the back. I can't wait to see this guy in action!"

Last edited by Magicana on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Small backstage promo   Small backstage promo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:19 am

*After hearing what Magicana said, August Rush went to find Anna Young & told her that he wanted to say a couple of words to WCF's newest addition.....Magicana*

Anna Young: " Here standing right beside me is August Rush. August please tell me why have you requested this promo??""

August Rush: "First of all Anna, I didn't request this promo, I ordered it because what sickens me most is young guys thinking they are the best when they have just got their first contract!!! Like this lad here, Magicana, wow so scaryyyy he's a 43 time champion in backyard wrestling... now thats talent. Well i'm sorry Champ but while i regret that it takes a special talent in being a 43 time champion... it takes an even more special talent to lose it that many times!!!!! Maybe you do have what it takes for the title but blabbin on the mic ain't going to get you there, I,ll see you in the ring."

*August Rush walks away*

Anna Young: "Back to you Plastic Boy."

Plastic Boy: "Wow he looks really mad at Magicana's comments. What do you think Voice??"

The Voice: "Yes he's mad alright, I can already see them feuding on who is the best of them and i bet this will lead to an even bigger feud for the WCF World Heavyweight Championship!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Small backstage promo   Small backstage promo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:25 am

Nice, but the only thing I can say is that Heel versus Heel usually doesn't work out too well Smile. Because of the nature of my character, it is probably best if you went as a face (Light blue text) because your promo is really good for countering mine, and mine was about as heel as you can get Smile. You character is a Tweener as well, so it would probably work out best if you went as a face in the feud Smile.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Small backstage promo   Small backstage promo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:33 am

Yeah youre right... sorry wrong colours haha
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Small backstage promo   Small backstage promo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:34 am

If it wasn't the beginning we could have used it as a face turn lol
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Small backstage promo   Small backstage promo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:37 am

owencachia wrote:
If it wasn't the beginning we could have used it as a face turn lol

Actually I think your character could make a good face if you have some good heel's to go against. It is kind of like how Batista will kick the arse of the Heels, and from reading your character, it seems that you can go in that direction with beating the hell out of people (If you beat the hell out of the right people, you get cheered). Smile

I might come up with a in-ring reply that could be used for the first show, I am just not sure how the match would go down. With your permission, I might test it).

Ok after that match I don't know how viable it will be for us to feud. Simply because I dominated that match and I don't want to ruin your fan count (Or mine, possibly).

Last edited by Magicana on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Small backstage promo   Small backstage promo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:41 am

yes i know thats what i wanted... but i love fighting dirty also so when i use a dirty technique depending on who i use i get cheers or boos
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Small backstage promo   Small backstage promo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:46 am

I love the enthusiasm guys but I hate to be a bearer of bad news.

The two of you are quite far apart from eachother in terms of Wrestler Score and the rest would always favour Magicana (pretty much every time).

Now I do have a solution, you could feud and be backstage rivals but not face eachother until your scores are a little closer.

I do love the work though Very Happy
(Remember no WWE/TNA references, just say big brands or something along those lines)
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Small backstage promo   Small backstage promo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:23 am

Cris Mastine wrote:
I love the enthusiasm guys but I hate to be a bearer of bad news.

The two of you are quite far apart from eachother in terms of Wrestler Score and the rest would always favour Magicana (pretty much every time).

Now I do have a solution, you could feud and be backstage rivals but not face eachother until your scores are a little closer.

I do love the work though Very Happy
(Remember no WWE/TNA references, just say big brands or something along those lines)

Yeah I didn't know about his wrestler score till after Crying or Very sad it started. My original post can still be used though, I put it with the amendment you suggested in the topic about promo's for the first show.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Small backstage promo   Small backstage promo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:01 am

I haven't posted for awhile so in sportsmanship i say... until next time Magicana (when i get better) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small backstage promo   Small backstage promo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small backstage promo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation :: Random Backstage Roleplay-
Jump to: