WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REALITY HURTS!!!!!

Go down 
+5
Peacemaker
dapice
BaneSaw
Iulius Caesar
speedy boy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
speedy boy

speedy boy

REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:28 am

*The lights in the Arena are off!!!When the lights go on,4 pyros explode and the song 'We are Extreme' is heard again over the arena...August Rush and Speedy boy Alyn make his way to the ring*

Speedy:Look at all this people tonight!!!!Once again we are here tonight to present to you our entertaining talk show,Reality Hurts,the show who is about people better than you!!!And such there is no one more entertaining and cooler than us we hope u enjoy another fantastic night!!!I bet you are eager to see what we have prepared for tonight isn’t it?Well I don’t really care what you want to see,idiots!!!

*Crowd boos*

We only care what we want to deliver you…
I got to tell you ,we almost didn’t make it to time this week,we had an autograph session today and the line was absolutely huge!!!I feel sorry for those who didn’t got the chance to take an autograph from us,but they should of know that you have to come earlier if u wanna see the extreme tag…But let’s get to the reality check…Last Sunday me and August we’ve got screwed by our sweet vice General Manager…It seemed clearly to me that Cris wanted Marcus to take that belt!!!But that isn’t all..One man screwed me on my back once again..Let’s take a look at the footage:

* Idol falls to the floor knowing he is now without doubt the Extreme Champion... The driver runs into the ring and reveals himself... Aziruf
Both men celebrate Idol's win and shake hands in the middle of the ring*

So, after I put a lot of work in this,when I get a title shot, Aziruf interferes and costs me my extreme title…He,Marcus and all who are part of this roster will pay!!!!I demanded some respect but if you can’t give it to me,you will see what will happen!!! Tonight Reality Hurts will go wild!!!We have two guests tonight…They are certainly best than most of all the garbages in this roster…August,please introduce our special guests for tonight!!!

August Rush:Now ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the moment you have all been waiting for. Today we've got ourselves a tag team of great leaders who aligned themselves to form an unstoppable reign, One half is the emperor of Rome and the other is the master of darkness... Please help me, welcome a team that can really give us a good match and is certainly better than Team GM, I give you Imperial Dominion!!!

*The lights dim and the voice of Thulnar can be heard chanting from the Necronomicon. The lights go out. Suddenly fire springs up from the corners of the ring, and when the lights return, Thulnar and Caesar are standing in the center.*

Speedy:Ok then…Let’s make another great show here..Welcome to Reality Hurts.Take a seat,make yourself comfortable…You two are aware of the fact that you are in the highest interview rating of this roster no??With all of your attributes it must really bother you to be here in Reality Hurts with two men who’s only been here for 2 seasons and makes more money than you.Seriously now,you don’t feel that our vice GM is not taking seriously the values of this roster,such as me and August and you two as well?

Caesar: Hold on there, Speedo. Let's get a couple of things straight. First, neither of us cares about money. We care about two things. One: causing chaos and discord in the WCF, and two: pain, as much pain as we can inflict on anyone. And I'll answer your question by pointing something else out. Not only are you not being taken seriously, but Team GM isn't taking a lot of people seriously around here. Look at me. Take it in. I'm the Emperor of Discord. I'm a firestorm of Imperial fury. And, look at him. That's Thulnar. That's the most imposing force in WCF. And, what are we doing? We get to be in tag team matches so that people can have tune-ups!! Tune-ups!! Those two punks, Marcus Idol and Aziruf needed a tune-up before their Extreme Title match. Call up Imperial Dominion, they're not doing anything. Well, listen up and listen good Team GM. We'll be doing something. And, it'll be bigger than your worst nightmare.

August Rush: What are you going to do huh?? Cry and whine like babies?? You better do something about like we, Team Extreme, do. We never let anyone get away with it and we take our revenge immediately and bring a lot of pain to our opponents. So I ask you again, Imperial Dominion, what are you going to do about it??

Thulnar: We aren't going to take these insults is what we aren't going to take...Do not disturb forces that you cannot comprehend and learn your role....You are not the ones to determine our fate, nor is Team GM.
Imperial Dominion will flourish and set fire to the hearts and beings of all of these so called wrestlers. We are not tools to be used....no, you are all the tools that we shall use for our own ends. Come now, look at this amulet I have...

*Thulnar removes and amulet from his cloak and shows it to August and Speedy*

This amulet is the key to my power and everyone shall know its meaning soon....

*Speedy and August are entranced by the amulet*

Now, you two shall take your extreme tendencies and use them to spread chaos and discord throughout the WCF.....This is the first step, an alliance of two forces....Make no mistake though, The Emperor and I are still the masters....So what will you choose....discord...or sure destruction?

Speedy:Hmm...I don't agree with you that you are the masters here...But i agree with you in some points...The Team GM and all the people in this roster thinks that me and August are a joke...They think you two are a joke...And they will continue like this until someone takes a stand....I know you two are not a joke,we are not a joke,and i agree with you when i say that the people who needs to take a stand in front of all this are the four of us who share this ring right now.We should own this roster,we should have all the championships,we are the present and future of this industry ladies and gentleman!!!And for this.....

*Speedy walks towards Imperial Dominion and shake hands with Iulius Caesar and Thulnar,sealing an alliance who will be broken only by tonnes of blood...Speedy grabs again the microphone and sends a message*

All of you in this roster,hear my words:Tonight a new legacy has born,the legacy of The One Guardians!!!!! Surrender or you will die in agony!!!!

*Speedy laughs in the boos of all the crowd*

August Rush: From this day on, the power of darkness shall rule over WCF and will destroy anything in its path. The One Guardians are not going to tolerate any defiance to their reign and any of you who decide to stand in our way, I advise you to consider the consequences. This is not just any alliance. Its an alliance of two great powers which are Caesar and Thulnar and the inclusion of two young and great superstars such as Speedy and myself.

Iulius Caesar: I just have one thing more to say. I want everyone in the WCF to take a look around here. You have Public Enemies Number 1. One of these men should have the Extreme Title. There's no question about that. You have Thulnar, the most menacing presence in the WCF. And, you have me: The Emperor of Chaos. Take a good look. If you've ever crossed one of us, be scared and be scared now. Team GM, you don't want to try and put any of us in bad situations again. Marcus Idol, Aziruf: congratulate yourselves all you want on fighting over that Extreme Title of yours, because one of these three men with me will have that around their waist before you know what hit you. And Peacemaker, BaneSaw isn't the only one you should be afraid of. I'm going to haunt your every step. Because you know that one day, that Intercontinental Title will be mine. So all of you, be afraid. Hail Caesar!

Thulnar: The time has come.....and that time is rife with discord.
By the name of Eris and Discordia....Team GM will feel the true implications of turning us into warm-up toys.....The time has come.....

PREPARE FOR CHAOS!

*The One Guardians hold their hands rised,and they all drink a beer,and make a toast:To all the souls that will be burned in this ring from now on!!!!After that being said,suddenly the lights go off again and when the lights appear,the One Guardians are gone…*
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:33 am

once again,a good show from my opinion....what do u guys think?do u like how we made our alliance known? and there is still way to come...if i have guests,Reality Hurts will continue a long time....
Back to top Go down
Iulius Caesar

Iulius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:42 am

I like the way you put that together Speedy, Good work as always. I'm interested to see where it fits on Sunday's show.
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:34 am

thanks a lot guys...it was a pleasure to work with you...yeah..let's see what will happen at season finale...if cris will put me again main contender,me and august thought of a great idea and for the feud ,and also for reality hurts....but if i will be main contender is entirely up to cris...there is no doubt in my mind that he will do what is good for the roster... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BaneSaw

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:49 am

Anytime need a guest speedy hit me up love the show!
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:11 pm

thanks thanks banesaw..it seems that this show will never end if u guys will have always the same interest of becoming the guests of our show..
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:34 am

*The Motorhead band is in the arena and sings "We are Extreme" .Then,Speedy boy Alyn walks alone through the ring while on the titantron are showed the most powerful moves executed by the extreme tag*

Speedy:Good evening people!!!I welcome you to the first edition of Reality Hurts in this season!!First off,i just wanna tell you that unfortunately,i will moderate the show on my own because my partner,August was injured during last season title match and he isn't recovered yet...

So lets get to business!!! * Speedy looks at the crowd* How are u feeling tonight??I feel hot and ready to go!!! *crowd boos* ... Well,i don't know what is wrong with you people...I thought that this season i will adopt another attitude towards you,but you don't worth it,you still stink!!!You hate me,hate my clothes,hate my character..What is wrong with you people??You don't realise that you are booing the most valuable asset of this roster?

Enough about you!!!!Lets talk about something more valuable and more important than you...Lets talk about the Extreme Championship...You all saw how last season i was beeing robbed in my title match by Aziruf's interference who cost me the match...Now this season is a different story...I deserve a fair fight and i will have it!!!I wanna save all of you from all of these cheats...A cheater can't be your champion..You deserve a better champion,like me!!!And i wanna say i'm going after that belt again!!!!I'm going after it and i'll win it fair and square!!!!Let's face it!!!I'm much better than the guy who's wearing unfairly the title belt around his waist...But that thing will be a fixed sooner that you all expect..He isn't worthy of that belt..In fact,the WCF board should be ashamed to have such a champion in this business..The WCF need more people like me but now i don't see one of them..
Let's get back to our show now!!!This is Reality Hurts!!!!

My guest tonight is arguably the most controversial guest i ever had in this show.His very name causes both men and women to scream like little kids.He is our fluke Extreme Champion,the people call him the American Idiot,American Idol escuse me,but you all know him as:MARCUS IDOL !!!!

Speedy: Welcome to my show Marcus!!!! Just look at you,you are a class man,italian shoes,nice suit,is big time,i even enjoy that schoolboy wrestling that you have.. *Marcus stands up from his chair and comes face to face with Speedy boy* Calm down Marcus!!!Don't get so fired up...I love your wrestling,seriously,that's why all those kids love you!!!

This has to be a huge year for you,the fans love you,you are in great shape,and most important you are the Extreme Champion!!!But you are not known for that fact,you are better known for other things....Like screwing me at our last match,a title match,when i had the match won...Remind that,champ?Let me rewind it to you,look at the screen,we have a footage:

*The driver delivers a huge roundhouse on speedy and throws him into the ring

Marcus Idol looks to the crowd for approval then lifts "Speedy boy" Alyn on his shoulders
and slams him on the mat executing powerful Power Mania!!

Marcus Idol pulls "Speedy boy" Alyn still groggy, by his hair
Marcus Idol looks to the crowd for approval then lifts "Speedy boy" Alyn on his shoulders
and slams him on the mat executing powerful Power Mania!!
"SPEEDY BOY" ALYN HAS A CUT!!!
Marcus Idol grabs "Speedy boy" Alyn's leg flipping him onto his stomach
and reefs on the leg applying an light Argentine Leg Lock!!
Marcus Idol keeps his weak submission hold
Marcus Idol keeps his weak submission hold
"Speedy boy" Alyn can't resist anymore and taps out!!

Idol falls to the floor knowing he is now without doubt the Extreme Champion... The driver runs into the ring and reveals himself... Aziruf!!!

Both men celebrate Idol's win and shake hands in the middle of the ring *

Speedy:So,that seemed a fair fight to you,champ??That footage shows only that you are a freaking chicken and you can't beat one-on-one the best there is in this business..
I want to say this loud and clear,so that you can hear me well...Speedy boy Alyn wants a title match!!Everybody knows that Speedy boy Alyn wants a title match,even those jackasses who are cheering for you knows it.Everyone,except you Marcus.. I haven't heard about you for about 2 weeks now,I haven't got a yes or no,at first I thought because you are a coward,but then I realise that you are too stupid to understand the question..You have the IQ of a sheep,so i'm gonna ask you again the question slowly,with very short words,in a way that even you can understand:ME WANT TITLE MATCH!!! Me want title match!!!Very simple!!! Even you can understand that ,don't you???

Marcus: Speedy, I don't quite understand what you are trying to say. What do you want? * Speedy starts to talk, "I want.........Marcus abruptly interupts and says: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WANT! The crowd goes crazy and loudly cheers IDOL, IDOL, IDOL. *

Marcus: Seriously Speedy, do you feel cheated? Do you feel hurt? *Speedy starts getting angry*. Because if you do, I am willing to get you some cheese to go with that whine. *Fans start to chant CRY BABY*

Speedy:You think you are so hot shot,but let me tell you this Marcus…Your so called Idolmania will have to witness how their favourite wrestler gets a beating of a lifetime….But you still didn’t answer my question:Do you want to compete against the best in this business for that belt??The fact and the matter is this:you think you have the right to be a champion?Then prove it to me and to the whole wrestling world that you are not a fluker,giving me a shot at that baby…*Speedy points with his finger to the Extreme belt*..You will see when you will go one on one with me why I am called The Romanian Badass *crowd yells:U.S.A.!!! U.S.A!!!*..But now,what you gonna do?What you gonna do when Speedymania runs wild on you???You’ve better say your prairs Idol,because if u accept that STEEL CAGE match,you will never be the same again,and there will be no Idolmania ever again!!!You just bring your candy ass in that ring,and I’ll bring the whopping of a lifetime!!!

Marcus: Speedy, lets ask the fans if you deserve another title shot. *Marcus looks to the crowd *, "Fans of the WCF, does Speedy deserve another chance to compete for the title? *The fans start chanting, NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAY..........*

Marcus: Speedy, it looks to me that the fans have spoken. You need to earn another title shot. * Marcus laughs* You are out of luck pal!!! * Marcus drops the microphone at Speedy's feet, then starts to climb out of the ring*

Speedy:Run Marcus,run like a coward....But i have to tell you,this show isn't over just yet...Trust me people,you do not wanna miss what's coming next...

*As Marcus tries to get out of the ring,suddenly the lights dim....a few seconds after,Iulius Caesar and Thulnar are in the ring with chairs in their hands....Marcus manages to sneak out and he walks proudly to the ramp that goes backstage,while his fans yells:MARCUS!!! MARCUS!!!!...But then,the lights dim again and behind Marcus is August Rush,the man who was supposed to be injured for tonight....He hits him with a chair and throws Marcus back into the ring where, here they are:THE ONE GUARDIANS!!!! Speedy says to Thulnar to hold him, he gives marcus some consecutive punches in the face,then he goes to the comentary team and grabs the steel ring bell..He goes up into the ring and hits Marcus with that steel ring bell...Speedy hits himself with his punches in the chest and says:This is the new Extreme Champion,you are looking at him!!!!After that,Iulius Caesar takes a knuckle buster and hits Marcus with one,two,three knuckle busters shots!!!!Marcus is lying down,full of blood but this ain't over yet...Speedy takes a chair and puts Marcus head on it...Then he grabs another chair and smashes it by his head,causing a very terrifing noise...
Speedy takes the microphone and speaks*

Speedy boy: Look at your champion!!!!Just pittifull...I am your new champion now!!! *and takes the Extreme Title and puts it on his shoulder under the boos of every man in the building* And Marcus,if u can hear me * looks at Marcus who is lying on the mat without a breath*, i know you are in terrible pain right now,but if u want your belt back,and i'm sure you do,you've better think hardly of giving me that title shot that i deserve...Because,however you'll take it,its gonna be the same:I will be the Extreme Champion!!!!!

*Then he throws the microphone in Marcus face...Speedy walks away from the ring with the Extreme Champion belt on his shoulder,with his stable partners behind him, joining him in the road to the exit of the building.....Before they exit the arena,they look once more at the lifeless body of Marcus,and they all give one more smile for what happened tonight in Reality Hurts*
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:45 am

would i just let my teammate being beatung up ... i wouldn't as a face, i guess there should be a run in - i got beat too - sentence, no?
otherwise good quality, as always ^-^
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:48 am

yes,but you were afraid to come in because there were four of us......the Wind got scared Surprised
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:49 am

the other guys???how do u think the show went?
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:40 am

speedy boy wrote:
yes,but you were afraid to come in because there were four of us......the Wind got scared Surprised

Suspect ...

that sounds like one hell of a dream of you Razz
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:32 am

just saying....
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:51 am

i know, i'm also just joking Wink
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:56 am

stay tuned for the sunday SHOW..... Surprised in know what i am talking about....
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:52 am

who wants to be our next guest???i'm waiting your requests..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:46 am

it wasn't such a great show this week,but i made it on my own,without a guest....I'm afraid if i won't have guests for the Reality Hurts segment,i will have to drop this part of the show...if i still have guests,no problem,i will continue...so,guys out there,somebody wants to be a part of Reality Hurts next sunday?
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:57 am

*On the titantron are showed the most important moments of Reality Hurts,while Speedy make his way to the ring in the boos of the crowd*

Speedy:Make yourselfs comfortable,I’m in a really good mood today..Welcome to Reality Hurts!!!!I’m starting the night by saying that August can’t be find…I tried to contact him,but nothing…So,once again I am your host for this night!!!Last week you all saw what happened here with Marcus Idol!!!I unleashed hell!!!You all know that in the last few months it was about one thing and one thing only….And here I present to you:The Extreme Title Belt!!!!Marcus,Marcus…..You should learn your lesson,because if last week I destroyed you,next time I’m taking you out man!!!Now I’m sure that most of you know,because you have marked on your calendar or you read the papers,that tonight is our 1 season anniversary of Reality Hurts…That means that tonight you have to show your appreciation to the host of this show for bringing you the entertainment in the house!!!!Tonight,its not about guests anymore….There are no guests… This is about us!!!Hell,for tonight we are cool even with you, the crowd!!!No more insults…We wanna have fun… Lets party !!! We have 10 bottles of whisky to celebrate,some girls in the crowd wanna join us???* 6 beautiful girls join them and they start drinking…* Hey girls,drink ,drink because tonight we party…And who knows,maybe later tonight you girls will have to opportunity to taste some extreme strudel….

Just one thing I wanna tel you…Marcus….*Speedy is interrupted by the fireworks of a mysterious man with a mask who is headed towards to ring to speak with Speedy*

Speedy:Who in the blue hell are you???

Austin Lane: Well, I am……

Speedy:It doesn’t matter who are you!!!..Because I tell you something:nobody,but nobody interrupts me in my own show!!!And you are standing in my ring pal!!!This is my anniversary and you jurk have found the wrong moment to show up..

Austin Lane:Wow,wow,wow!!!Wait Speedy,I’m here to propose you a deal…I know what kind of legend you are…I know you run things around here…

Speedy:Hey,what are u trying to do??…First of all,who are you?

Austin Lane:I am the masked outlaw Austin Lane and I came here to offer you a deal…Well,you see,I know Marcus,I know wich piece of junk he is..I know him since childhood and we were always enemies because he thought he’s too hot shot..I don’t like this kind of people..I like the kind of people who stands tall and say what they have to say,like you,Speedy!!!…And I wanna make all of you people a favour,and you Speedy,ass well, and get rid of him because I am sick and tired of him!!!!He says he is the best,but the best there is and the best there will be stands here in this ring along with me…

*Speedy is stunned*

Speedy:I smell something good in what you're saying..Be more specific because you made me very interested…

Austin Lane:The thing is this: I came here because I know this is the highest rating interview of WCF…I want to join this federation but not for the glory,not for the belt,I wanna join the roster because I wanna destroy Marcus Idol…Also,I wanna make you a favour…You see,when I will injure Marcus Idol,he will be stripped by the Extreme Title,and the new champion will be…will be….:SPEEDY BOY!!!What do you think ,Speedy???

Speedy:Well,Austin,lets say that you are one hell of a guy..You walked in here,into my show and you do that…This is what I think pal!!!You’ve better join me and my girls here because from now on,you are a member of my squad!!!!You wanna take out Marcus??Go ahead!!!I’ll be supporting you all the way!!In fact,how about we pay him a little visit at the hospital where I put him last week??

Austin Lane:I agree with you 100% Speedy..We have to destroy this man..He isn’t a human been at all…He claims he is the American Idol!!!He is the American Jackass,that’s what he is….And after I’m done with him,I will feel more in peace with myself…I want this match with Marcus so badly Speedy…You don’t know how much I waited this moment to come..

Speedy:Well,you’ll have to show to me that you are the real thing…Take off your mask to see you,buddy!!!It isn’t worth it to keep the mistery here,I wanna see with who am I making business…

Austin Lane:No way,Speedy!!!!I will tell you who are u talking about…You are talking with the biggest WCF superstar you’ve ever saw.A superstar who raises above everyoone in this roster..A superstar who will unleash hell in this ring….We’ve met before, don’t remember?

Speedy:We??I don’t think we’ve met….Hey!!!!Wait a minute!! *Speedy sees a tattoo with a wind on Austin’s neck* I know who you are!!!!

Austin Lane:Oh really???

*After that,the masked mistery man gives a headbutt to Speedy..All the girls who joined Speedy through all this period had disappeared…Then,he grabs the bottles of whisky from the table and smashes it to Speedy’s head…After that,a mist surrounds the arena,and from under the ring a man appears with a kendo stick..It’s Marcus Idol!!!He hits Speedy in the head,at the ribs,until the kendo stock is broken…Then,The Mistery Man reveals himself…..Aziruf!!!!Once again,Aziruf has outsmarted Speedy…Both Aziruf and Marcus puts Speedy on the table with a trash can on his head…Then Marcus grabs a ladder from under the ring…Aziruf jumps from the ladder executing a Swanton Bomb….Speedy is on the floor..Doctors come and check him if he is still breathing,while at the other end ,in the ovations of all the fans,Marcus grabs again his Extreme Title and raises it in the air!!! Both Aziruf and Marcus walks out of the ring and from the arena,and they have every reason to be proud of what they did in the 1st anniversary of the Reality Hurts segment*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REALITY HURTS!!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation :: Current Feuds-
Jump to: