WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Slamfest of the season 3/09/09

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Final Slamfest of the season 3/09/09 Empty
PostSubject: Final Slamfest of the season 3/09/09   Final Slamfest of the season 3/09/09 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:11 am

Post your promos here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Final Slamfest of the season 3/09/09   Final Slamfest of the season 3/09/09 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:16 am

https://wcfforum.rpg-board.net/current-feuds-f1/magicana-and-dapice-vs-many-t109.htm

I think I have run out of matches for the season, but that promo can be used Smile (Oh and about this tag team, can it be used as more of an enforcer partnership? I think that works better than as a tag team).
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Final Slamfest of the season 3/09/09   Final Slamfest of the season 3/09/09 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:55 am

However you want it to be Wink
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Final Slamfest of the season 3/09/09   Final Slamfest of the season 3/09/09 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:43 am

if i get a chance to fight dapice:

dapice wrote:
aziruf wrote:
*Aziruf is shown on the titantron*

"That gorilla dapice seemingly was afraid of facing me alone and allied himself with the self proclaimed submission machine who only shined through loses ... BUT the Wind knew that you are a scaredy cat dapice, and so I found one of the most electrifiying man in this business, who also gives everything for the fans ... as they deserve it! Magicana, dapice ... or Allegiance of Domi ... Dumpness as you deserve to be called, prepare yourself for the Wind is coming up ... and he won't be alone!"

*dapice facing the camera with a suspicious look on his face*

dapice: hahahahahah, me afraid? where u watching my last match mr zir..did u see my destroy stoppable? did u see me chain him up! if im not afraid of the unstoppable show stopper!? do u think me scared of you! you can blow all you like, but u will be like a soft breeze against my fortress!

*dapice walks out of the room*

*Aziruf faces dapice*

"You are talking big, just like you look, but can you keep up to your words? Showstopper here, showstopper there, blahblah, I don't give a damn what you did to other people! You can be as big as you want, as strong as you want, as powerfull as you want, you can't beat the Wind as you won't get a chance to hit him! Don't just brag, face me in the ring, let me beat you up and let you eat your words. The wind will tear you appart and give the fans their hero dominating over another mastodon!"

(otherwise just the other answer Wink )
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Final Slamfest of the season 3/09/09   Final Slamfest of the season 3/09/09 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:42 pm

*Speedy watches a record video from last sunday's show and gets real amused on magicana's condition..As Anna doesn't dare to approach the extreme tag anymore,Speedy grabs a microphone and opens his loud mouth*

Last sunday i just realised how good we are, August and me...We are good in all what we do..Even we've managed to replace those pathetics PB and Brian at the comentators table...We can do it all!!!!We are extreme fighters!!!!We've proved that nobody can't stand before us last night too,when we crushed magicana and then i won my match with Hardcore Hikel...See,we keep our promisses...I said magicana will pay for his sins and he did..I hope he gets out of our way if he knows what is good for him... Nobody can stop us,and if anyone,and i mean ANYONE believes that they can face the extreme tag i got only a few words for you:JUST BRING IT BITCHES!!!! You will realise what are u facing with....those are the only things i will say to you...the rest will come in the ring... As myself,i am the main contender for the Extreme Championship..There is no doubt about that...I won my matches so i have a question:Alfsta,what are u waiting for?I want my Extreme Championship to stand around my waist!!!!Because i deserved it...I proved myself in front of all of you,i proved that i am better than all of you..Now i mean real business and no one will stop me to become the best wrestler there is in this roster....So,i am waiting a shot at my future Extreme Championship,and i will show all of you how extreme i am....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Slamfest of the season 3/09/09   Final Slamfest of the season 3/09/09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Slamfest of the season 3/09/09
Page 1 of 1