WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im Coming.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaBayAreaBoss

DaBayAreaBoss

Im Coming....... Empty
PostSubject: Im Coming.......   Im Coming....... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:25 pm

Backstage interview

(Insert Announcers name): WCF fans, Im standing next to a man, who made a very impressive debut last week.
Albeit with a little help from some of his friends. But like they say, its not what you know, its who you know. But I have a very important question for The Bay Area Boss. Dont you get HOT wrestling in that suit?

DaBayAreaBoss: Listen you insignificant excuse for a human being. Do you know who your talking to? My suits are one of a kind, taylor made personally, just for me. And why would I get hot? I can beat these chumps without breaking a sweat. Big Remax, stop ducking me. Your just another name on my hitlist. Come take your beating like a man. The rest of the locker room, get ready to take orders. Because I will..........

"Make you an offer, that you cant refuse"
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Im Coming....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Coming.......   Im Coming....... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:32 pm

I like it Very Happy

Gte a wrestler image posted for use in shows because I can see some good ways to use you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaBayAreaBoss

DaBayAreaBoss

Im Coming....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Coming.......   Im Coming....... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:50 pm

Sounds good. Just let me know when, and what. How you like the picture. I got it off the avatars. Will that work? My other picture is of TONY MONTANA. But The whole copyright thing, you know. But Im happy to be in the federation. I see you put alot of work into the shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im Coming....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Coming.......   Im Coming....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Coming.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation :: Random Backstage Roleplay-
Jump to: